XXX

We're all sitting at a booth at a dinner place. It's also for lunch so that's no problem. And the guys really needed some food.

I look around the table and smile when I see the people in front of me. They're all eating like beasts- as if they haven't eaten in weeks. In reality they haven't eating in four hours.

Boys really will be boys.

"So I was wondering-" I try to say, but Ashton shuts me off. "Shush, silence. We're eating." I nod a little and start to laugh. Alright then, guess I won't ask.

Minutes go by, and after fifteen minutes they're done with their meal. They're satisfied with their meal I can see, them all hanging in the booth and almost rubbing their belly because the food was so good.

"So you were saying?" Ashton starts. He looks at me. "Oh yeah! I was wondering for how long you guys were going yo stay." Ashton nods. "Three days."

"Yeah sorry we can't be here for much longer," Luke explains. He pouts and locks eyes with mine. "Sorry Jimi." I shrug. "Don't worry, I figured you wouldn't be here for long. I'm already glad you're here."

"Of course I'm here." He smiles and takes his hand in mine. "Always. Can't go months without you."

"Cringe," Michael mumbles. He takes a sip from his drink. "Get a room, assholes." Calum starts to laugh. "Michael! Don't be so rude." Calum can't stop laughing and giggles for minutes long while Ashton and Michael look at him if he's crazy.

Me and Luke at the other hand, are just sitting there and looking in each others eyes. 'Cause god, I've missed him.

"Alright so what's the plan for today?" Ashton asks after a long time of Calum just giggling and Luke and me smiling at each other. I turn my head to his direction and shrug. "My plan was to buy cookies, lay in bed and watch Netflix. But first taking a nap."

Ashton nods. "Yeah, alright alright." He nods again. "Not happening. Other plans? What can you do in San Fransisco?"

I laugh. "Enough! San Fransisco is a nice place to visit when you're on holidays. So, what do you think of a citytrip with me as host?"

"Host? Why do you call yourself a host?" Michael asks. I shush him. "Shush, don't be so rude Clifford. Don't ask questions and just say yes or no."

Everyone nods and Luke smiles at me with the biggest grin on his mouth. "Oh yeah, citytrip with my baby."

And I swear my heart just started beating a thousand times faster because oh boy did he just call me his baby?

I think I'm going to faint.

He's so sexy.

"I heard that."

"What?" I look at Calum and Ashton, both smirking at me. Then I turn back to Luke who still has the biggest smirk on his face. "I said: I heard that." He winks at me.

"I know I'm sexy baby, thank you. You're sexy too."

And yes, there are the red cheeks. Back at it again.

Damn it.

_____
IM SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG im the worst at updating sorry :( i'm just really really busy with school and i try my best to write but it sometimes just doesn't go as i had planned so it took like 3 ?? Months damn that's a lot sorry ... BUT HERE'S A CHAPTER it's also very VERY short my excuses . hope you still liked it <3 xoxo