XIX

"Jimi!"

I sigh and turn around again. I was about to walk towards Luke so I didn't have to talk to that annoying person, but that failed.

"Hey, Jacob." I smile at him, but just a little bit because he's an annoying ass and no one likes him. Can't believe I did for ten months. Gross.

"What are you doing here?" He has his arm wrapped around a girl. I remember her from my classes. I think she's in one of them, I have no idea actually. That poor girl fell for the wrong boy though.

"I'm here with my friend who visits me for a view days." I smile a little at him.

Jacob nods and looks around. "Where is she?" I want to say something, but someone stands besides me. I'm assuming it's Luke, since he's tall and I smell his scent. Is it weird that I know his scent? Probably.

"She is actually a he," Luke says with a small chuckle. "I'm Luke by the way." He sticks out his hand for Jacob. He shakes his hand. "I'm Jacob, Jimi's ex-boyfriend."

I sigh and close my eyes for a second. "You really didn't have to say that." Jacob lifts his shoulders. "Maybe."

Luke nods. "Such a lucky guy I see." He smiles kindly. "Well, I'm just her friend and I'm visiting her a few days before I have to play a show here."

"So you're like in a band or something?" Luke nods. "Yes, I'm in a band or something." Jacob nods and smirks a little. "Cute, at what pub are you playing? I might stop by."

Luke chuckles. "Oh, playing in clubs is in the past." He smiles at me for a short moment before turning back to Jacob. "I play at the venue not so far from here, and you actually have to buy tickets to see the show."

"Ah," Jacob nods and shuts his mouth. Hir girl looks away a little, probably feeling the tension. "And Jimi bought tickets to see you?"

"Not really, actually. I gave her VIP tickets because I like her so much."

"You like her hmm? Well, she's a little weird though." Luke nods. "I know, and so am I. And yes I like her. She's my best friend and she's really cool. I actually bought her some shoes today to thank her because she's such an amazing person you know? I don't get why anyone would ever leave her."

Jacob clenches his jaw. "It was nice seeing you again, Jimi. Come on Tess, we're leaving. We have to pick up your brother."

The girl frowns. "But he's in the Adidas store-" Jacob cuts her off. "We have to leave! Bye Jimi."

Jacob and Tess walk away quickly and I burst into laughter. "What the heck was that?" Luke says with a frowns. He lifts his shoulders and holds up the bag. "Anyway! I bought you the red converse and I bought black ones."

I chuckle and take him outside the store. "You really scared him, you know?" Luke chuckles too and sits down on the bench next to me. I take the bag out of Luke's hand and get my shoes out of the bag and the box.

"Maybe I did. And hey, what are you doing?" He frowns and watches me taking off my shoes. "I'm putting on the shoes you bought for me so we can match." I place the box of black all stars in his lab. "Put them on."

He nods and chuckles. We both put on our new shoes, placing our old ones in the boxes and back in the bag. I look at our feet and smile. "Goals."

"Maybe we can become relationship goals some day."

I look up to Luke who's smiling widely. I smile back and blush a little. Yes Luke, maybe we can some day.