bonus chapter ; early mornings

P L E A S E R E A D

hey guys! i know i recently made a decision that i wanted to write a sequel to this story. i still think the idea is great, but i just don't have any motivation to write that story which sucks so much because i don't want it to take three months before i write the next chapter.

that's why i decided to place the previous chapters that i've written in this chapter, as a bonus one. everyone will still be able to read what i've got but the sequel will be deleted (this is kinda the sequel). i'll tell you all my ideas in this one. i'm sorry for that.

you don't have to read this part if you don't want to! i just wanted to give you all the opportunity to still read what i've written for the sequel. if you think the story was fine without a sequel, that's totally okay!

i love you all so much. thank you so much for reading this story and thank you for 125k+ ! it means so much to me. i'm done with my a/n now. enjoy this and have a nice year everyone! love you, x rob

bonus chapter
EARLY MORNINGS ; luke hemmings

Luke and Jimi have been married for six years. They have a beautiful six year old son and a beautiful four year old girl. They also own two dogs named Petunia and Luna. You would think they're living the perfect life, but none of that is true.

Jimi struggles with her work. She didn't know what to do with her life anymore when she got fired from her job that she had been working at for six years. She struggles with herself and her identity, not knowing what to do next to being there for her kids.

Meanwhile, Luke struggles with the world around him. He wants to be the best version of himself and produce things that make him and others happy. He just wants to satisfy people with his work. All that's on his mind is music, music, kids and music. And maybe, when Jimi's lucky, she's on his mind too.

Life isn't easy for both of them, but will they figure it out and get happy again? Or will life take another turn, meaning it's over for both of them?

© 2020 all rights reserved
easierdjs

_____

PART ONE
where their daughter goes to school for the first time

"Daddy, I'm scared," Olivia says as she looks at the big school in front of her. Luke turns around in the driver's seat to look at his daughter, a four year old girl. She has blonde locks, just like her dad. Her brown eyes match her mom's eye color. Very rare for a person to have brown eyes and blonde locks, but Jimi thinks it might change when her little girl grows older.

Olivia looks at her dad with sad eyes, the eyes that make Luke's heart go weak. "But you have to go, sweetheart," he answers the four year old. Olivia sighs at Luke's words and looks out of the window again. The look on her face reveals that she's not happy about it.

          Olivia sighs, being at the edge of crying. She really doesn't want to go to school. She's scared. What will the bigger kids think of her? She heard her brother talk about school a lot and he told her it was scary. One night the two were in Jason's room having a sleepover and he told her the big school would be very scary the first time. But what Olivia didn't hear were the words where Jason told her it would be fine. He told her the second day wouldn't be that bad.