XVII

Yesterday night was amazing.

Luke and I watched movies untill sunrise. We passed out on the hotel bed halfway the movie Thor Ragnarok. I'm still pissed that I haven't watched the end yet, because it's been 3 times I've seen the movie but I never watched 'till the end.

I never knew Luke could be this cute while sleeping, by the way. It's eleven in the morning and Luke is still passed out. I had a five hour sleep tonight, but that's fine. I'm sure I'll get through the day.

I smile to myself when I eye Luke's body up and down. One of his leg is under the sheets, and the other one isn't. He pulled the sheets right under his chin to stay warm, even though it doesn't really matter since half of his body is not even under the sheets.

His hair looks really cute right now. It's curly, and some of his locks are pressed onto his forehead because of the warmth. It's really warm right now, one because of the hoodie and joggers we're wearing, and two because of the sun that's shining on our side of the hotel.

He snores lightly in his sleep. I normally can't stand snoring people even though it's not even that loud, but tonight was an exception. I was really tired so I was far away in my sleep.

I woke up from a woman knocking on our door for room service. Fucking annoying if you ask me. Can't you see the 'do not disturb' sign? It was clearly hanging on our door.

But nope, she still knocked, so I went out of bed, hair in a loose bun and I opened the door. She looked at me a little confused, so I explained that we were still asleep. I pointed at the sign and she nodded her head a little before walking away.

I went back in bed right after that and tried to fall asleep again but I couldn't. I've been watching Luke sleep for almost half an hour now. He's just too cute when he's asleep.

I really want to cuddle him right now. I just want to wrap my arms around him and nuzzle my face against his chest, or in his neck. I just want to smell his scent and have his warmth around me. But the problem is that that would be weird and I don't want to make it awkward. I really, really like Luke and it'll ruin things and make things awkward if I just nuzzled close to him.

Although he maybe won't mind, I'm still not taking the risk.

I take my phone from the nightstand and look at the time. 11:14, can Luke just wake the fuck up please? I'm getting bored now and I want breakfast. I don't think we can have breakfast at the hotel, though. That's usually around 9 and we're way past that time.

It's also not really breakfast anymore. Our breakfast became lunch but that doesn't make it less exciting for me, 'cause Subway sounds really lovely right now. A nice sandwich with chicken, ugh, can't wait.

"Hmm morning babe," Luke mumbles sleepy. I look at his face and smile. He has his eyes still closed and moves a little. He puts the sheets more around his body and sighs a little.

"You're finally awake!" Luke chuckles and rubs his eyes, opening them right after. He smiles and puts his arm under his head and looks at me. "What time is it?"

His morning voice is really sexy. It's deep and raspy. I wonder how good he would sound if he'd sing right now. I need to hear that in my life.

"11:19 now. Come on, I'm starving. I want to go to Subway and have lunch there," I say while getting out of bed. Luke groans a little and sits up in bed, looking at me. "Now already? For how long have you been awake?"

"Almost an hour. The room service lady came and knocked on the door. Surprised me that you didn't hear that. I had to tell her to not come into the room, even though we have a sign hanging on our door," I say a little bit annoyed.

Luke nods and rubs his eyes again. "I'm glad you took care of it." He smiles and looks around the hotelroom. "How did you sleep though?"

"Good, actually. You?" Could be better if we cuddled but that didn't happen so that sucks. I'm never going to tell him that part, though.

Luke cracks a small smile. He looks at his hands and yawns. "Pretty good. Your presence did good things to my sleep. I actually never sleep this good, but I'm glad you were here with me. May have been the hours of sleep I could get but I think it was you who caused my good night rest."

A small blush creeps on my cheeks and I turn around. "Eh, of course! You know, I'm just going to take a quick shower and make myself ready so we can go to Subway in a few."

Luke chuckles. I grab some clothes from my bag and walk towards the bathroom. "Make sure to get ready as well!" I quickly say before closing the bathroom door.

I sigh to myself and put my clothes somewhere so it doesn't get wet. I close my eyes for a second and think about Luke's words. Does he really mean that, or is he joking? I don't know what's real or a joke anymore.

We're getting closer and closer and I don't know how much I actually like that, since it's making me nervous. I really like Luke, maybe more as a friend. I'm just afraid he doesn't feel the same about me. I also don't want to ask because that would be awkward, and me thinking he likes me more because he makes such comments like that doesn't help either. It's probably just a kind thing to do, and that's why he's saying it.

Even though I know that statement isn't true, I'm still believing it because I don't want to get hurt, not again. And definitely not because of Luke because he's my best friend and I don't want to ruin that. How much I actually want us to become more.

I'm not going to ruin our friendship.

+

You already know how much I suck at updating at this point. But hey, here's another chapter and I'm actually really, really happy with this one! Hope you liked it too :)