There's always a reason to get mad for no reason

Who would you choose between the people you love most in the world, and some random guy who you just happen to be with?

If you'd make the right choice, then you're obviously not me.

But what happened to friends who are happy when you are happy and blindly support your every choice?

Oh, right. They are usually girls.

And they pretend to be on your side, so that you start trusting them and they can stab you in the back.

After the mess I made in the morning, I didn't want to go out, but then I realized I've never been 15 for real, so I had the duty to lay on the grass side to side with a dude ten years later.

Hadn't I?

Anyway, Dolph had been trying to distract me ever since we remained alone. Not very effectively.

''Seth is never moody. He was certainly mad at me... I don't get the reason though. I always yell at him on the phone and forget to meet him. ''

Dolph rubbed the side of his nose.

''God, Shannon. Haven't you even considered the fact he may be jealous? ''

I looked at him like he was out of his mind.

''So know you know him more than I do, right? ''

''Of course not, I...''

I pulled myself up angrily.

''What are you doing? '' He asked nervously while he was standing up too.

''I'm leaving. ''

''To where? ''

''I don't know, ok? I just... I hate arguing with my friends and I know taking it out on you is not fair, so thanks for standing my temper. ''

He caught up to me and pulled me into a hug.

''How about I bring you back to the hotel and you go talk to them? ''

I rested my face against his chest for a while, then I gave him a passionate kiss.

He had managed to calm me down. I couldn't say I wasn't impressed.

''How about we enjoy our time together? '' I replied.

He smiled in disbelief and kissed me again.

We took a nice walk then headed to the hotel.

First thing I meant to do was taking a shower. I had grass everywhere.

But, before I could get undressed, someone knocked on my door. It was AJ.

''I want to know everything. '' She stated letting herself in the room.

''What do you mean? ''

''Don't force me to be explicit. ''

''Uh, you should be, since I have no idea what you are talking about. ''

A wild smirk appeared on AJ's pretty face.

She spelled the words very slowly in order to make the sentence super awkward.

''I. Want. To. Know. Everything. About. You. And. Dolph. Ziggler. Having. Sex. ''

''What? We did not have sex! ''

''Why? '' She asked with horror, then she realized she was being dramatic and toned it down a bit. ''I mean... why? Do I have to worry? ''

I shook my head and laughed a little watching AJ's genuine concern.

''No, April. You don't have to. We are taking things slow... I guess. ''

She raised both eyebrows and crossed her arms.

''Are you trying to make me believe that Mr. I-always-get-what-I-want-when-I-want-it is 'taking thing slow'? ''

AJ was making it sound like it was a bad thing. What was the deal with the air quotes, anyway? Was she trying to piss me off?

''I'm telling you the facts, you can believe whatever you want. ''

''Well, then I believe someone is pretty touchy today.'' She joked.

''If you're here to mess with my patience, leave before I lose it. ''

She looked unprepared to my reaction.

''Wow, Shannon... call me back when you decide to stop being a bitch. ''

As she left I thought about Dean's weird composure. Had he stopped caring about me?

Had I lost him?

If I had, it would be just fine!

I was only having breakfast for God's sake!

And April shouldn't have treated me as a child, so the hell with her too!

It was not my fault!

Then could somebody tell me the reason why I was guilt-rushing to my friend's room?