If you think that was rough, you should see the aftermath

''Why are you shaking? '' I asked AJ.

I wasn't worrying too much, because she could go from Calmest person ever, to Today is doomsday, in one second.

''I'm so sorry! I swear that if only I could go back... '' AJ whined.

''What are you talking about? ''

''You know I'm an idiot when I'm drunk, right? ''

''Right. ''

She swung from side to side a couple times.

''I... slept with Dolph. '' She mumbled.

I didn't care about Dolph cheating on me, even though he was my first boyfriend and it wasn't a good start at all.

But AJ... I trusted her with my life and that confession hurt like an arrow in the back.

I turned around and started walking back to my room.

''Shannon! ''

I walked faster.

''Shannon, please! Talk to me! ''

''Leave me alone! '' I shouted rushing away.

She stopped following me as I reached my room.

I got in and shut the door.

Dean woke up from the noise.

''A jackhammer and a woodpecker are making out in my head. '' He murmured.

''I'm calling the room service for some coffee. ''

''Can't we go pick it up, lazybones? '' He joked.

''No. ''

''Why are you fed up already? You're not even hangover. ''

''Dolph cheated on me with AJ. '' I said calmly, crossing my arms.

''Woah... That sucks, I'm sorry. '' He got up and pulled me into a hug. ''Should I beat him up? I mean, right after I stop feeling like I've been hit like a truck. ''

I was too nervous to hug back, but Dean didn't fail to make me laugh.

My phone was buzzing like crazy, probably form all the texts AJ was sending me.

''You know what the worst thing is? ''

He left me and shook his head.

''Nope... no, I don't, but I won't live long enough to find it out, if you speak that loud again. '' He massaged his eyes.

''Sorry... '' I laughed quietly.

''So, tell me. What is it? '' He smiled, keeping his eyes closed.

I took the chance to kiss him.

Suddenly, his eyes were wide open with surprise. His hand quickly reached for the back of my neck, to pull me closer. And it felt so right. I didn't want to miss a second of it. Dean smiled.

''If this was supposed to be the worst thing, I'm looking forward to see the best. '' He smiled cunningly.

I laughed and poked that sweet sweet weirdo in the ribs.

''You must be thinking that I've kissed you, only because of what they did to me. '' I murmured.

''Oh, this is the worst thing. It's so bad it would scare me, if I were an idiot. I know you were just trying to do the right thing, don't worry about it. '' He grinned and fixed my messy fringe. ''All I'm thinking about right now is that Barbie's a douche for letting you go. ''

Surely, he cared about Dolph more than I did.

I had been trying hard to feel something for him, his cheating was a good reason to stop trying. It meant nothing much to me. I was almost glad he did it. My phone wouldn't stop buzzing, so I decided to pick up and yell at someone. I said I was almost glad, but it didn't mean I wasn't ready to give either him or AJ a piece of my mind.

''What do you want? '' I growled without even checking who I was talking with.

''Well. Good morning, sunshine. '' It was Seth.

''Oh. Sorry, honey. What's up? ''

''That's so typical. '' Dean laughed.

''Fancy a walk at the mall? ''

''Uh, yeah. We're on our way. ''

''Is Dolph coming too? '' He sounded bothered.

''Nope. See you later. '' I hung up.

I wanted to talk to him and Roman in person.

''Where are we going? '' Dean asked.

''Seth is trying to make us go shopping. ''

''You won't let that happen. ''

''You can bet on it. ''

We giggled and shared a kiss, before getting ready for what happened to be our first date.