Good things come to those to wait and shitty stuff comes to me

Nikki took advantage of the fact that the ring was crowded, to increase the power of her blows. She was successfully beating me up without anyone noticing, because I'd just stand the pain and keep performing, but I couldn't hold on much longer.

Luckily, Brie came in my aid, silently convincing her sister to take her place, just in time to finish our segment like we were supposed to: Tamina sent Nikki flying out of the ring, I delivered a Cactus clothesline to Brie, so we both fell outside and Eva Marie eluded AJ's Spinning heel kick, by ducking under the ropes and trying to run away to the locker rooms. Tamina easily caught the fugitive, keeping her still for AJ to make her move.

We stood tall on our opponents, as the SHIELD was still battling inside the ring. The fight ended with a Triple power bomb to Cena. The girls and I got back in the ring to celebrate our dominance with the rest of Team Psycho.

Everything was going as planned, except that Eva Marie was the only one of our opponents to still be at ringside. I didn't know what she was planning on doing, all I knew was that she was going to mess up the performance. She snuck up on Dean and suddenly kissed him as he turned around, a look of disbelief on his face.

Fuck the performance. I told myself.

I sprinted in her direction and punched her nauseating mouth. Eva Marie reacted straight away by tackling me to the ground. We beat the hell out of each other until Seth lifted me up from above her, while Roman kept her still against the turnbuckle.

I quickly came to my senses, instantly regretting having attacked another performer in front of that many children.

As soon as we got to the backstage, Brad Maddox stopped us.

''Mr. McMahon wants to have a word with you. '' He said to me.

''Ok let me just-- '' I sighed, but he cut me off.

''Right now. '' Brad insisted.

''She's going when she's ready. '' Dean growled.

''I didn't want to say it in front of everyone, but he's thinking about getting rid of you and making him wait won't do you any favours, so you'd better be ready now. '' He stated, looking at me to defy Dean.

My boyfriend's face remained unmoved, smug as usual, but I could see he was losing his cool.

He got in front of Brad, dwarfing him with his powerful figure.

''Watch your back from now on. '' Dean said, before we walked away.

I got in Vince's office and Eva Marie was already there, sitting in front of him with her arms crossed. He was pretty upset so we waited for him to calm down for a minute.

Then he finally spoke.

''Given the tumultuous situation, I'm finding myself obliged to stop your storyline, Miss Mikaelson. ''

That was it. I'd let a dumb redhead ruin the peak of my career. In that moment, the polite and respectful Shannon Mikaelson turned into an angry monster in pink and black leather.

''Is there any good reason why I'm being punished instead of this bitch?! '' I growled, jumping up from my chair.

''Don't you dare talk to me like that! '' Vince raised his voice, to match mine, then he took a moment to regain his composure. ''I can't believe it's all about that guy, I thought you were better than this. ''

''She's not better than anything, she's crazy! '' Eva replied.

Her nasty response reminded me what Vince's intentions were when he gave me those segments.

''I thought you wanted girls to go crazy, Mr. McMahon.'' I hissed.

McMahon rubbed his eyes.

''I wanted to make you look real on screen. What I didn't want is some vulgar bitch fight on my show. ''

''I'd take it back, if I could, believe me-- '' I was trying to speak more calmly and Eva Marie seized the opportunity to cut me off.

''Do you think we're complete idiots? You loved ruining the show like that, you animal! '' She said.

I ignored her and looked at the chairman's face waiting for his response.

''You are both suspended for two weeks. '' He sighed.

She looked disappointed.

I was relieved because, even though it was still unfair, the suspension was a lot better than losing the storyline with Dean.

''But she broke my teeth! '' Eva Marie whined.

''Well in that case, it's better if you take a vacation from Total Divas too. You know, to recover from your injuries. '' McMahon stated.

Now that was justice. I did my best not to smirk.

Her jaw dropped and I could see I had actually made some damage. ''But-- ''

She tried to reply and he interrupted her with a fake smile. ''No need to thank me, dear. Have a good night. ''

I gave him a nod of appreciation and headed outside, where Dean and AJ were waiting for me. I didn't ask about Roman and Seth because it would have probably unnerved Dean, but I was actually wondering where they were.

''What did he say? '' AJ asked with concern.

''He gave us some time off, to cool down. '' I shrugged.

''How much? ''

''A couple weeks. ''

Dean cursed and passed a hand through his hair. On the way back to the hotel, he wouldn't stop raging, saying things about Eva Marie I'd rather not repeat. He was way angrier than me, I was just glad that he was 100% on my side.

Once we got in bed, we stared in each other's eyes until we fell asleep. I had missed that kind of intimacy.

The day after, Dean told me that Seth had left because he wasn't feeling well. Some hours later we found out he had glandular fever. I had been affected by it before, so I went to his room to see how he was.

We decided to stay, instead of following the tour, since neither of us could perform and Dean was surprisingly ok with it. Both Seth and I were excited like it was going to be a two-weeks-sleepover.

When the others left, I went to greet them in the parking lot. Dean kissed me as if we were never going to see each other again, Roman kept ignoring me and AJ looked like a puppy in front of its owner's grave.

I was going back inside, to kick-off my suspension with some well-deserved booze, when someone called my name. I turned around to see Nikki Bella.