I can't keep track of all the people I'm disappointing anymore

''That's not-- '' I tried to speak, but Roman raised his voice.

''You were so drunk you could barely stand, so I ignored all your shabby, overly enthusiastic attempts at seducing me in front of AJ and I brought you to your room. '' Although he was furious, he managed to speak slowly, but his tone was quite terrifying. He sounded like a growling wolf emerging from a cave.

''I was tucking you in, when you looked at me dead in the eyes and said 'I really do love you'... for a minute there, I actually believed you, then I remembered you are still with my best friend and it hurt like a bitch. I can't take this anymore, Shannon. ''

''I should have been the one to tell you that Dean and I were back together, but I didn't have the heart to say that kissing you had been a mistake... because it wasn't. I've been lying to myself, saying I wouldn't do it again if I could go back, but I couldn't bring myself to lie to you. '' I finally admitted.

Roman clenched his jaw, trying to repress any manifestation of emotions. ''So you decided not to talk to me at all. ''

Telling Roman the truth felt so natural, I had no trouble finding the right words, but my confession served no purpose if not that of making everything even more complicated. ''I know I have no excuses. ''

He briefly hesitated. ''That's right, you don't. ''

''I still hope you can forgive me. '' I whispered.

''I'll see you at the show. '' He coldly stated, before getting back in his car, then quickly out of my sight.

I went back to my room, feeling as if I had been beaten up. All I wanted was to lay down and be mad at myself forever, but instead, as I opened the door, I found another person to be mad at: Dean.

What was he doing there?

He was sitting on the edge of the bed, holding his phone, staring blankly at it. He looked at me with the same expression.

''Dean... what's going on? '' I carefully asked.

He didn't speak, he simply handed me his phone. I looked at the screen, my jaw dropped as I saw a series of pictures of me kissing Roman in Central Park.

''Dean-- ''

''That's it? '' A gentle smile crossed his face, as his eyes kept looking lifeless.

''I'm showing you a beautiful photoshoot of you kissing my brother and you don't even take the time to appreciate it? '' Dean retrieved his mobile from my shaky hands, then proceeded to nonchalantly swipe through the pictures.

''Personally, I think this one's the cutest, see this little smile you're making, while completely betraying my trust? Adorable! '' He zoomed on my joyful face, reminding me of how right that moment had felt, in spite of being the source of the mess I was in.

''You know what's funny? I don't remember looking like this while kissing Eva Marie, yet you're the one who's pissed at me. '' He giggled. ''I wonder if it should be the other way around. ''

I couldn't find it in myself to say anything. I was completely cornered. Dean said something else, but I couldn't hear him because my ears were buzzing. The next thing I knew was that I was running out of the room.

I knew I couldn't escape that situation, no matter how fast I ran. I needed a way to tell my body to snap out of it, because wanting it wasn't enough, it never had been. I turned to the nearest wall and punched it repeatedly with all of my strength, until I saw bright red spots staining the wallpaper. My hand looked like it had barely survived an attack from an angry blender.

I made my way back to my room, taking deep breaths in order to calm myself down.

Dean was sitting on the bed again, holding his head in his hands. As he looked in my direction, I saw the face of a truly anguished man, who didn't even remotely resemble the one that had confronted me just minutes before.

''We could, I mean... can we call it even? I'm very tired of fighting. '' I said wearily.

''Yeah. '' He stood up, took one of his T-shirts from the floor and wrapped my hand in it. ''This time, try to keep in mind who you belong to. '' Dean stared fiercely into my eyes.

''You too. '' I nodded, matching his intensity.

We kissed mercilessly, taking our repressed anger out on each other's lips.

Later he drove me to the hospital, where I found out my hand was broken. I was put in plaster a couple hours before Raw.

The SHIELD was in a six men tag team match versus John Cena, Daniel Bryan and Christian. The Bellas were at ringside to support their boys. AJ and I had the same task. The twins tried to distract the ref to advantage their team, so AJ and I assaulted them, getting in the ring and interrupting the match.

Brie was a woman of her word, so she kept her promise to be professional. Nikki, on the other hand, would hit me hard enough to hurt me, but not enough to seem like she was doing it on purpose. She was smart as she was vindictive. I took the beating, knowing that I had deserved it.

Eva Marie came to help Brie and Nikki, as Tamina rushed in AJ's aid. Stephanie McMahon decided to turn that brawl in a 12 men mixed tag team match.

Eva Marie acted flirty with Dean all along the match. It was pretty amusing because he'd just ignore her and I had to do my best not to laugh in her face.

In the end, Roman got us disqualified by hitting Cena with a steel chair. That's when the fight really started.