Biology can be a dick too

I had a match with Brie scheduled for that night. Nikki was going to be in Brie's corner, AJ in mine. I still didn't know how to deal with her. I wasn't ready to forgive her, but I still cared about her deeply.

I hoped Dolph hadn't slept with her just to spite me, I hoped he actually had feelings for her. But if there's something I had learnt by that experience, is that you can't force yourself to feel something only because it's the right thing to do.

I watched the show from one of the backstage screens. Of course, the SHIELD's match was fantastic.

Since Dean hadn't kissed me on Raw, Vince decided to suspend our storyline for a week.

''The fans are going to beg to see you together again! ''

So we didn't have any segment for Smackdown.

The time for my match had come and I promised myself that I would have done my best not to look scary.

I was still questioning myself, about why I cared so much regarding what Nikki had said to me. Maybe it was because I knew she was right.

AJ and I made our entrance and waited for The Bellas. The match started and for once, I wasn't worried about getting hurt. So I actually had fun, but I couldn't show it of course. I managed to do some great moves on Brie because she allowed me to.

We did our best to make the other look good, forgetting about lame dropkicks and boring clotheslines. The arena seemed to be exploding.

'This is awesome' and 'Mi-kael-son/Let's go Bella' chants were so loud! It really was awesome.

In the end, Brie's Bella Buster put me to sleep. AJ climbed into the ring to get me out and Nikki winked at me while celebrating with her sister.

''You drugged them. '' AJ said while we were walking to the dressing room.

''What? ''

''You drugged The Bellas. There is no other way to get their cooperation. ''

I shook my head and laughed sneeringly.

''Uhm... how about we get dressed and grab a drink? '' She proposed.

I couldn't do it and I didn't want to.

''I am really tired actually. ''

''Oh. ''

How could I feel bad for her?

''Check me out tomorrow... maybe I'll be feeling better. ''

''I will. '' She nodded hopefully.

I knew The Shield was going to interfere with the main event, so I decided not to wait for the guys. I texted Dean.

I'm too tired to wait for you-- Sorry.

He replied before I could reach for the exit.

It's ok:) Just don't expect me to let you sleep all alone.

That text made me smile, but also it made me wonder how to handle my relationship, now that I was going to have a baby.

I had to tell Dolph that he was going to be a father!

But first, I had to take a shower. I didn't mind waiting to get some sleep, I couldn't go to bed without washing after that day.

So I got undressed and saw a red stain on my panties. It couldn't be real. I put my clothes back on and rushed to the hospital. I was probably overreacting. Some drops of blood don't always mean miscarriage.

When I was finally received by a doctor, I was trembling. It had been a hard day. It took me some serious thinking to understand I wanted the baby in spite of the situation.

I was ready to renounce to my career. I was even willing to forgive Dolph! It didn't matter, because I had suffered an Early pregnancy loss.

Basically one of God's many ways to give you hope, then take it all away from you. The test said 'You are having a baby!', my body said 'I don't think so'.

When I got in the car, I felt empty.

As if all the thoughts about the baby had disappeared leaving an awful hole in my mind. It was past midnight when I went back to where I was supposed to finally rest. The door of my room was open and as I approached, I heard Seth speaking very fast on the phone.

I entered and everyone who was in the room stopped doing what they were doing.

Dean, Roman and Seth looked at me like I had gone missing for a day.

Roman launched himself against me and hugged me. When he left me, the other two guys were still stuck.

''What the hell happened to you?! '' He asked.

''I had a bad day. '' I smiled weakly.

I took a look around the room and I finally understood why they were so shocked.

Almost everything that should have been on the desk was now on the floor, because I had dropped it trying to take the car keys, while running out.

I had dropped the chair too and the bed was rotated because I had bumped into it.

So it seemed like I had fought for my life, before being dragged away by some random rapist.

Both Roman and Seth were too upset and tired to ask questions, so they simply went away.

I had a shower, for real this time.

Dean hadn't said a word.

As I climbed in bed, he hugged me and held me tight.

''Do you want to talk about it? '' He mumbled.

At first, I didn't want to answer, because if I said it out loud it would have become real, but I had to. It was real.

''I miscarried. ''

He held his breath for some seconds.

''I'm so sorry. '' He finally whispered. His voice was shaking.

Before I could even think about stopping them, tears were falling down my cheeks.

I buried my head in Dean's chest and sobbed, until I finally fell asleep.