You kinda stop being a nice person after you lie to someone about how you feel

I went to see Dolph after the meeting. He said I looked tired, so we decided to stay in his room to have a nice chat and rest a little.

Yeah. That's not gonna happen. I thought.

First, I had to figure out a couple things about him. Like the reason why I didn't love him since he was perfect. Or a way to tell him that I would have had to pretend to be together with my best friend in front of the world.

''How did the meeting go? '' He asked smiling, while sitting next to me on the bed.

''It went fine... You know... Pretty boring. '' I lied.

''Didn't you get a segment? ''

''Uhm... Mr. McMahon wasn't sure about it. '' I needed to stop myself, before lying more. God knows I was terrible at it.

So I took advantage of the second Dolph was silent, to kiss him.

He did not seem to dislike my effort, as he flipped me over and leant on me.

Suddenly I remembered I had never had sex before. I felt completely unprepared.

But there was no way I was going to stop Dolph, adding 'I'm a virgin' to the list of uncomfortable things to tell him. So, I didn't stand in his way when he started to unbutton my shirt. Or when he pulled my skirt up. Or when we 'went all the way'.

I didn't expect much from my first time, but that was bad. I'm not saying I didn't like it. I mean, he was still Dolph Ziggler. But I didn't feel any closer to him. How could I be so heartless?

''I love you.'' He was caressing my hair gently.

I didn't want him to say that ever again.

Because I couldn't say the same.

Because I didn't deserve to be loved by someone like him.

Because I had just used my body to get out of trouble.

I put a shy smile together, unsure of what to reply.

My phone buzzed and I thanked whoever it was, for saving me from the awkwardness.

Dolph grabbed it for me and accidentally saw the text.

'My ear is still ringin' from that slap. Love u tho <3 '

It was from Dean.

''What's going on? ''

''I might have forgotten to tell you that Dean and I have a segment together... and we are supposed to be together. ''

''When were you planning to let me know about it? '' He asked looking down.

''Soon! '' I replied in panicking a little.

''You haven't even spoken to me before accepting. ''

''I wasn't asked if I was ok with that! But this is huge, I have to play along. Please don't be mad...''

He looked at me, obviously angry.

''Fine... you know what? I can't be mad. I mean... you don't even want to be with me. You probably never did. '' He stated.

''Dolph, this is not true. '' I mumbled.

We were both sitting on the bed.

He didn't reply so I took his face in my hands.

I was not going to lose the first person who'd ever had feelings for me, only because of my inclination for self-destruction.

Things between us were going to work.

I'm done lying. I told myself.

''Babe, look at me...I love you.''

Starting now.