Apparently plastic doesn't make people evil

It was breakfast time.

Dean and I were still pretending to be asleep, while waiting for Seth to knock and 'wake us up'. Finally he did. I rushed out of the bed and opened the door. But instead of my friend, I saw Dolph who was tending me a red rose.

''I'm so sorry for what I did. Please come back with me. '' He pleaded.

''Hell no! '' I whispered, closing the door partially, to avoid Dean getting up and beating the shit out of Dolph. ''Being with you was a mistake, Dolph. I won't repeat it. Now if you are a real man, you'll take this disgustingly clichè of a flower to AJ, because she doesn't deserve to be used as a toy. Do I make myself clear? ''

''I guess...but I still love you. ''

''I will pretend I did not hear that. '' I replied in an annoyed tone.

I saw the sad look on his face, but it wasn't enough to delete his actions. What happened next was so sudden I couldn't even tell if it was real. I didn't hear any footsteps, Roman came out of nowhere and knocked Dolph against the wall.

The rose fell on the ground.

''How dare you coming here?! '' He growled in Dolph's face.

He couldn't reply, because Roman's forearm was on his throat.

''Ro... Roman it's ok.'' I said still in shock.

''It's not ok. '' Roman growled again, before leaving Dolph.

He put an arm around me. He might have thought that Dolph's presence made me suffer or something...

''What's going on here? '' Dean asked impatiently, as he went out of my room.

''Nothing. Dolph, leave. ''

I pulled away from Roman, lifted the rose and handed it back to Dolph.

He was about to say something, but I stopped him.

''Now. ''

Dolph nodded and went away as Seth arrived.

''What did I miss? '' He asked frowning.

''He... tried to apologize... I guess. '' I responded.

''He wanted you back. He was here to steal you from me. '' Dean muttered squeezing my hand.

''He had no chance of success, though. '' I shrugged.

It didn't seem to comfort anyone.

''I'm starving. '' Seth yawned trying to distract the other two.

''Me too! '' I responded. Dean looked at me like I had just said. 'Guess what, I'm pregnant!'

So I decided to go to the closest pharmacy and buy a test, after breakfast. I just wanted to put that whole mess behind. I went back to the hotel. Dean was hanging out with the guys, he knew when it was time to give me space. But I didn't want him to give me a space of 9 months or more. I was hoping with all my heart that I wasn't going to have a baby. Dolph's baby.

I waited 3 minutes. They seemed to be hours.

Two lines. That was it. The end of my love life, my career and my happiness in two fucking lines. I had to stay calm. I washed my hands and my face. Then I put my sweatpants on and headed for the gym. I ran on the treadmill for nearly 2 hours.

It wasn't enough to keep me from crying, so I decided I would solve things the old way. That's right, the punching bag.

I was exhausted, but I knew I would cry my eyes out if I stopped even for a second. The gym was almost empty. There were some ladies chatting while doing some stretching and Nikki Bella...without make-up!

I was impressed.

She started lifting without even looking at me. As soon as I noticed the upset look on her face, she burst into tears, dropping the barbell. I reached her and pulled her into a hug. She didn't try to stop me, so I waited for her to calm down, rubbing her back.

''Shh... It's ok. '' I would whisper whenever her sobs would get worrying.

She coughed a couple times before I dried her eyes. Without saying a word, we went to the hotel bar. I ordered a glass of red wine and gently placed it in front of her.

''You're weird. '' Nikki stated.

''I know. '' I responded.

She rolled her stool in my direction.

''I really mean it. '' She continued. ''You have been very unfriendly with me and the other girls. I didn't expect someone like you to soothe me. ''

''Someone like me? ''

''Someone who looks angry all the time. ''

I looked at her expression, somehow she wasn't trying to criticize me.

''I don't think I understand. ''

''You always act like you are furious and let me tell you that the fact that you're cute, doesn't make you any less scary. ''

''What am I without my scary front, Nicole? ''

''How am I supposed to know? You decided to leave me out without even bothering to know me. ''

''You haven't always been a sweetheart to me either. ''

''What am I without my bitch front, Shannon? '' She smiled.

''Right. '' I nodded.

She finally took a sip of wine.

''You are sitting by the hotel bar without a double Vodka lemon in your hands. What's going on? '' She joked.

''Well... it's kind of a funny story. ''

She raised her eyebrows grinning. The usual expression of someone who is about to hear good gossip.

''I'm pregnant. '' I confessed.

''Oh my gosh! Does Dean know he's gonna be a father? '' Nikki whispered, gently grabbing my arm.

''Yeah... about that...it's Dolph's and I'm not sure I want to keep it. ''

We both looked down.

''Well, John doesn't want to have children. This is why I am so upset. '' She murmured.

''Oh. I hope he'll come around. I really do. ''

''Thanks... for everything. ''

I smiled to her and thought about how stupid I had been.

That baby could have been a source of happiness, it only needed me to give it a chance.

And I decided I would. I would have brought that bastard to life and I would have loved the heck out of it.

For everyone who didn't have a choice, like Nicole, who I ended up spending a couple hours with. We didn't have much in common, but she was surprisingly cool and easy to talk to.

Before we knew, we had to get ready for Smackdown.