How to deal with issues like an adult: I have no idea, help me.

I was lying next to Dean. We had ended up falling on the floor. I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, he was staring at the ceiling with the smuggest smile on his face.

What the hell had I done?

Sleeping with Dean was the wrongest thing I could do. One minute I was living my very own Roman holiday and the next I was having jealous-angry sex with my ex. But I couldn't tell him I regretted what we had done, what if I hurt his feelings? I just laid there, hoping he'd eventually just go away, along with the realization that I had been completely reckless and immature, not to mention the biggest slut on the planet.

Dean's POV

Wow. I had seen Shannon that fired up only when she was wrestling and let me say that what we did wasn't that different, if you know what I mean. I couldn't help smiling, thinking how awesome we'd been.

This little stunt I'd pulled on her, really did the trick. I mean... all I wanted was to see how she'd react, because you know, I'm kind of an asshole when I'm bored... but I hadn't thought for a second that she'd react the way she did.

Awesomeness aside, I guess what she'd actually meant to do was punish me? Like 'You want to screw Eva Marie, uh? Over my dead body-- but before I'm dead.' or something like that, I'm not great with metaphors.

It was nice to have her back, even though I wasn't sure that was what was happening between us, but being with her felt good, so I wasn't gonna be the one to say 'Hold your horses, this was a one time thing'. I decided to act as if we were together again and see how she'd respond.

Now that I had my stupid ass plan, it was probably time to get back to planet Earth and say something.

''Shannon? ''

She flinched, as I put my hand on her left knee: the only ticklish spot on her body. As soon as I realized it, I raised my hand laughing. She giggled uncomfortably, looking suspiciously tense.

''Are you overthinking this? '' I asked.

''What is there to overthink? '' She pretended to be cool and I was not gonna push her into admitting she'd made a mistake.

So I kissed her hard, then suddenly pulled away, leaving her longing.

''Going for seconds. '' I whispered in her ear, playfully.

Shannon's POV

I laughed and I felt incredibly stupid for being so easily distracted from my guilty inner monologue. Dean sure was good at making things difficult for me.

I had to stop myself. I couldn't do that to him. Again. The problem was... that I really wanted to. Being close to Dean meant making the same mistakes over and over. That was just how it worked. Who was I to try and change it?

''I'm not overthinking it. '' I said, putting my arms around his neck. ''At all. '' I continued with a smirk, as I officially gave every chance to be justified.

Later, Dean was going to meet the guys and I had to go out with the divas. Apparently, none of them was in a good mood. Except for Eva. And... me. I didn't feel like picking on her, even though she deserved it.

Being an uncontrollable slut had perks. Like being relaxed.

''Look at those nails! You know, Nattie, there's something called 'self-care'. '' Cameron said at a certain point.

''Look at those tits! You know, there's something called puberty. '' She replied.

We all giggled.

I didn't think any of us had found that funny.

''Did you hear the rumors about you leaving WWE? '' Brie asked Natalya to change topic.

''It's crazy! Why would I do that? '' She laughed.

''It'd be about time! '' Cameron joked.

''Someone is playing with fire. '' Natalya said not even looking at her.

I looked at Eva Marie. She had such a smug face. Seeing her 'friends' arguing seemed to make her happy. I wanted to get away from all that bad influence. Even if it meant losing Nikki. So I decided to do what was necessary to make those girls get closer to each other and start a real friendship. I was giving them a common enemy.

''You guys are pretty boring. '' I stated out of nowhere.

''Excuse me? '' Natalya replied promptly.

''Yeah. These little reunions we do. They're lame. I'm done wasting my time. '' I continued, standing up from the bar chair.

They stared at me like I was out of my mind.

''Are you breaking up with us or something? '' Nikki joked.

''Kind of, yeah. '' I shrugged. ''I never wanted to be friends with you, Nicole. You basically begged me to give you guys a chance. Well... I did. Happy? ''

I hated saying it. I couldn't even look her in the eyes. I started walking away hoping that I had been mean enough. Brie followed me.

''Shannon. '' She said impatiently.

''What do you want? ''

''I'm not falling for this little act of yours. '' She crossed her arms.

''Not an act. Deal with it. '' I asked in the most annoying voice.

''Stop. You are a terrible liar. ''

''Damn it. ''

''I think they believed you though. Especially Nikki. ''

''Look... I'm so sorry for hurting her, but Brie I can't take this. ''

I thought I had to explain myself, but her face told me I didn't have to.

''You know they are going to destroy you in the ring, right? ''

''Yep. ''

''I'll do my best to keep things professional, though. '' Brie smiled.

By ending the unhealthiest friendship ever, I meant to start getting back to the good old Shannon.