Seeing red and wanting to punch someone in the face, preferably a bitch

Being friends with Dean again was awesome, we were back to the good old days where we weren't too jealous or overprotective of each other.

But I didn't like to be alone at night. So I kept sleeping in the same bed with my new-old best friend. The crazy thing about this fact, was that neither of us decided it. Maybe he didn't want to sleep alone either. Maybe he knew exactly how I felt. That wouldn't have been the first time he'd read my mind.

He simply remained by my side, without a word. And it wasn't awkward at all. What else could I wish for?

Oh, right. Maybe a way to stop seeing AJ. I couldn't stand her anymore, but I had to work with her. It was awful.

I was feeling bad for treating Seth like he had no say in the matter. So I apologized to him.

''You can date her if you want to, it's really not my decision to make. ''

''Uh. I don't want to date April. '' He answered.

I couldn't hide my relief.

''Thank God! I mean... ok. ''

Luckily, Roman kept being my shopping mate. One morning, some weeks after witnessing the girls' fight, he asked me to go running together at Central Park.

''It's so beautiful here. '' I stated.

''This is one of my favorite places in the world. '' He said with a happy sigh.

We ran for half hour, before realizing that morning was too perfect for training. So we sat on a bench enjoying the sun.

''I had never thought you could become so close with The Bellas. '' He said, out of the blue, taking a sip of water.

''I was as surprised as you, but they are not that bad, once you get used to the rest of the group. ''

''Are you really going to speak behind who appear to be your best friends' back? ''

''Uh... I don't think I'm saying anything extreme, plus I don't consider any of them as best friends. ''

''Then why do you hang out with them all the time? ''

''They are a nice company. '' I shrugged.

''Oh really? '' He scoffed.

''Well...yes. Don't you agree? ''

Roman laughed.

''Of course I don't. They brought out the sassy and heartless version of you. '' He said, like it was obvious.

But it wasn't the first time he'd tried to tell me that I had changed.

So ok. I had to admit I was different, but it wasn't necessarily a bad thing.

I was a little less sensitive, but a lot more confident and my friends should have been happy for me.

I had no intention to change back to my old self, until he added something else.

''You started a fight with AJ only to mark your territory. They turned you into a bully. ''

Roman didn't know about my past.

Bullies had wrecked me, I spent my school years hiding from them and eventually I ran away.

He didn't know how much it hurt to be called a bully, for someone who lived that kind of experience.

Se he couldn't know why I was crying.

''Shannon? '' He called me in the most worried voice.

I wanted to stop crying really bad.