Gotta love the motorbike

The night after Raw, AJ was so excited about our success, she forced everyone to go out.

I was feeling extraordinarily weird. Dean was messing with my head. This is why I asked April to take Dolph with her.

''Why? What did he do? '' She asked me.

''Nothing, I just want some time alone with my best friend. '' I shrugged.

AJ's POV

Wow, how couldn't she look forward to spend time with Dolph?

Shannon didn't seem to realize that what she'd just said, was wrong in more than one way.

''Why, thanks for the consideration! '' I giggled.

''Oh... I didn't mean it like that! ''

''I know, silly. Chill out. '' I smiled.

I was all alone before I met her, because I used to be too full of myself, to accept anyone's friendship. Then one day this girl showed up and she made me understand I was mistaking. The impressive thing is that she wasn't even trying.

I guess that's probably the reason why we instantly clicked.

''So, will you do it? '' Shannon asked.

''Of course. ''

I looked at her, she was dressed like Dita Von Teese, but she acted as if she was wearing sweatpants. I'm not saying she was graceless, on the contrary, she was the kind of person to turn heads wherever she went, but she was exceptionally clueless.

''Thanks... uh. I have to tell you something before we go. '' She said, coming closer, so that she could whisper.

''Ok, go ahead. '' I smiled.

''Dolph and I... ''

''What? '' I asked, as she hadn't finished the sentence.

''We...uh. We got intimate. '' She mumbled.

I had to pretend to cough to justify my eyes getting wet.

Shannon's POV

''Are you alright? ''

''Yes. Perfect. Let's go. ''

She was acting weird. I mean, she was so impatient to know about it and now she didn't seem to care.

''Ok, let's go. ''

Dolph was waiting by the hotel door, Roman was tapping impatiently on the steering wheel and Seth was watching Vines in the front seat.

I couldn't see Dean.

''You made it! '' Dolph kissed me, then he hugged AJ.

She looked uncomfortable.

I gave her a questioning glance, which she pretended not to notice.

''Where's Ambrose? '' She asked, like she was trying to get my attention elsewhere.

As soon as she was done talking, Dean walked by.

''Are you ready, guys? '' He asked loudly, while walking out.

''Get in the car or Grumpy will hit you. '' Seth sighed, still staring at his phone.

Roman laughed.

''I'm good, thanks. '' Dean grinned.

We gave him interrogative glances, so he explained. ''I rented a motorbike. '' His eyes glew with excitement.

Oh dear.

Of course, the only time we were supposed to have a serious talk, he had to go and rent a damn motorbike.

''So, who wants a ride? '' He asked.

''I do. '' I replied, cursing myself for being in this situation.

''Of course, you do. '' He winked.

I rolled my eyes.

Dolph frowned. ''I thought you were coming with us. '' He politely ignored Dean's comment.

''But, babe... motorbike! '' I tried to sound thrilled.

Dolph didn't seem to be comfortable with that.

''Oh come on, it's a twenty minutes trip, for God's sake. '' AJ pushed him in the car.

Roman started the engine and soon his car was out of sight.

''Are you trying to get me committed to a mental institution? '' I asked him calmly.

''I'm not sure I follow, but the answer is probably a 'yes' anyway. '' Dean shrugged.

I shook my head.

''What did I do now? ''He spread his arms impatiently.

''You've been acting especially weird lately and it's honestly driving me insane. Not to mention the fact that you seem to have no intention, to give Dolph a break any time soon. ''

''Are you trying to blame me for the fact that your relationship is a train wreck? '' He continued in an angrier tone.

''How dare you? You have no right to-- '' I shouted.

''I'm such a fool, for thinking you just wanted to spend some time with me. '' Dean interrupted.

''What are you talking about? We are together all the time! ''

''You are with him all the time. I just happen to be there too, not that you care anyway. '' He responded. I'd never heard him speak so bitterly.

''You've got some nerve to tell me I don't care about you! I told AJ to distract Dolph, so that I could be alone with you! I don't even like motorbikes!'' I screamed again.

''We are alone now and we are arguing. What a fantastic way to spend our time together. '' He replied sarcastically.

''You're the one who got all fired up in the first place. While I'm just going insane, trying to figure out what the hell you meant by 'our first kiss'. ''

He moved from one foot to another.

''I need a drink. '' Dean simply said before mounting on the bike.

We spent the journey in silence, managing to reach our friends sooner than we thought, so no one asked questions.

I decided I wouldn't let our argument spoil the fun, so I cast it aside as I danced with AJ and Dolph, until we got too tired even to breathe.

Seth and Roman challenged each other to a shots contest, before joining us.

Dean went missing until it was time to go back. He was so drunk he couldn't speak. I, for one, was glad he couldn't.

Dolph and I were the only people sober enough to drive, so we had to separate. Again.

He went by motorbike with AJ and I drove Roman's car back to the hotel. Of course, I had to help my three friends find their rooms.

Then I finally went to bed, but right after I closed my eyes, I heard a knock on the door. When I opened it, I saw Dean barely standing in front of me.

We Both Know Hearts Can Changeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें