Authors Note

Welcome, All!

Before starting the book I'd like to give you all a few heads up/ warning.

1. I am high school student (an honors student) meaning I have a shitload of work so if I don't get the chance to update I'm drowning in black ink and history notes. But, I will try and update once a week. 

2. This is my first story! I do appreciate the feedback, but don't bash my characters or book.  So, if I make a grammar mistake or have the wrong spelling don't try and snatch me by my edges or get on my ass. Nobody's perfect!

3.There will be ALOT of cursing in here. I REPEAT! THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CURSING IN THIS BOOK! If you feel uncomfortable with it or have a problem with it....... bitch the door ---->

4. I have not completed the story yet! So if it seems to drag on or it's all over the place, I'm not finished and haven't gotten to sit down and fully go over the whole story to make sure there aren't any hiccups or parts where you're like 'What the fuck?'

5. If it seems like a lot..... it is, I try to space it out, but it ends up looking like big ass paragraphs so if it seems overwhelming I'm sorry!

6. Don't copy my stuff! Do not in anyway steal my stuff, whether it is the plot line or lines from my book, don't steal my stuff! You will be reported. :-)

7. Comment and Vote! Love to hear from you!

Alright, that's it! Maybe...... 

Sunshine