Thanksgiving Special

Hello my beautiful sunflowers! I hope you guys are having a wonderful Thanksgiving! As I said in my last chapter, I have prepared a little special for you guys as a way to say I'm thankful for all of the love and support that you give me and continue to give to me. I love to write but many have never even taken the time out of their day to read my work. So THANK YOU!

Again, have a wonderful Thanksgiving, give that rude family member the clap back of a life time, and eat all the food you can! Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DON!!!" I yell at the top of my lungs.

He hates it when I do that.

"Why the hell are you yelling? I was literally upstairs."

"I know, but it' so much more fun to yell. Anyway, have you seen my knives?"

"We're going to dinner, not to war Ky"

"I still want to have them on me, you know, just in case"

"In case of what? A turkey attack?"

"Ha ha ha, you done making fun of me?"

Don lifts the corner of his mouth slightly before descending the stairs completely in all his dark glory. His muscles shift under his black jacket and short sleeved dark blue button up. His strong legs fill out his black jeans and his old combat boots make a 'clunk' with every step. He grabs my arms and rubs his thumb back and forth as he kisses my forehead.

"I get it. You're cautious, but its only dinner babe. I think the only real danger would probably someone choking on a bone. I giggle at his joke and wrap my arms around his torso under his jacket feeling his warmth.

"Alright fine, but do I look okay?"

I pull back smoothing over my off the shoulder mustard colored top and my dark blue jeans. My light brown high heel boots click on the floor from my nervous shifting.

"Yellow looks good on you, though hair looks different. New conditioner?"

"New styling cream" I answer.

I run my hand through my shoulder length curls fluffing it a bit here and there. I check my lipgloss and I feel Don press against my back and I glance at him through the mirror as he watches me.

"What?"

He places his chin on my shoulder wrapping his arms around my torso.

"Nothing, just admiring your beauty. You smell like a tropical paradise and cocoa butter" he mumbles as I giggle.

I feel him push against my butt and I push him back turning around.

"Stop, I just got dressed and I don't wanna smell like a bitch in heat"

"Can't help it, the darkness inside me is still attracted to you after all this time"

I raise my eyebrow and kiss his lips quickly before grabbing my jacket and purse.

"Alright let's go, don't wanna be late"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Ugh, I hate the snow. Why did Z and Jay have to pick the coldest place in the God damn realm to live" I whine. Don wraps an arm around my waist and I instantly feel his warmth course through my veins flowing through my body like I've been drenched in a deliciously warm liquid.

"Better?"

"Much"

I knock on the door and Ziva throws the door open squealing before she grabs my hand yanking me into the house and bearing hugging with both her arms and legs.