Authors Note

Hey y'all!

I know......

Your thinking, "Here she fuckin go apologizing for not updating when she promised and it summer time. She don't care about us!"

Not tire! I do care about y'all! I love every single one of you guys!

I have been very busy though. I was in a pageant and I just got a new phone so I had to switch everything over and it was a mess. And I also have acrylic nails on run so its kinda hard to type at the moment.

But do not fear I will get you guys another chapter! Iv actually been working on one as we speak.

In conclusion....

Imma lazy bitch :-)

Also I fuckin love the comments yall put! Honestly they have me rollin! Thank you for commenting and being so interactive with my book I really to appreciate it!

My main goal for this book was to have representation of a black woman as a the main character with actual African American features and language, even thoughts. I wanted to give my black readers something to relate to, ya know? I myself do a lot of reading here on Wattpad and sometimes I just want a character who goes through the same struggles with her hair or find a foundation to actual match he skin tone or issues with colorism. Im not trying to exclude any other race or ethnicity, just wanna show some love to my people and give them something to relate to. We can't all relate to blue eyes and blonde hair, ya know?

Anyway, I see y'all adding my boom to you BWWM reading lists and things I absolutely love it! You made me feel like I accomplished something great and for that I thank you!

I thank all of you, no matter what your race, language, region,hair color, body type, boyfriend (or girlfriend) type may be.

Love you loads!

Issasunshine 🌻
XOXOXOXOXOXO