It's a Boy

I shuffled in the seat of the car trying to my make myself comfortable. I shuffled sitting on my left butt cheek.

Nope, that hurts.

I shifted to the right. I let out a deep sigh as felt my butt go numb. I was about to move again when Don's large hand shot out and gripped my thigh.

"Relax" he barked.

I narrowed my eyes at him and crossed my arms leaning back into the seat. We'd been sitting in the cars behind bushes for about 4 hours. Don and I in one with Jay Leo and Zelenia. The sun had just begun to set and the moon was making its way into the sky.

"I need to stretch my legs" I pulled my feet up and stretched them over and into Don's lap. He gave me a flat look and I repaid him with a wink. He propped his elbow up onto the door and closed his eyes.

"Don"

He grunted in response.

"Would you be hurt if I die?"

He lifted his head staring at me with an intense gaze.

"No"

I felt a pinch to my heart and heard the snap of one my heartstrings.

"I'd be angry"

"You're always angry"

He gave me a look and I shut my mouth.

"It wouldn't be normal. You know how people get blackout angry? I'd be worse"

"How would be worse?"

Everything elapsed into to silence as he went into deep thought.

"Because....... I'd kill and destroy everything in sight. Whether I knew you on good terms or not........and I wouldn't stop. I wouldn't stop till I had you back........till I could feel you again. I wouldn't stop till I filled the hole in my heart where you were supposed to be"

Nope, I'm not crying right now. My eyes are just sweating......that's all.

I sniffled and he snapped his eyes back to me.

"Ah, Christ. Stop crying, it makes me uncomfortable"

"I can't help it" I giggled out.

He rolled his eyes at my goofy smile. I gave the biggest smile I think I've ever given anyone in my life.

He glanced over at me and raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"You care about me"

"And?"

"You care about me"

"Your point?"

I scooted my self over the glove compartment and sat in his lap.

I snuggled up to his large form and stared at him.

"Your such a baby" he muttered.

"Because you care about me"

"You keep repeating this why?"

"Because you care for me"

He stared down at me and sighed before running his thumb over my cheek.

"Very much so"

I couldn't help but smile and hug him tight. My chest felt like it was going to combust with how much love I felt. I felt so loved.

Wait, love?

Do I love him?

I looked up at him again and he looked down at me.