I've been Expecting You

The next morning my legs were sore.

I had hickeys and huge hand bruises on my inner thighs.

I felt used and tired but in a good way.

I sat up, stiff as hell, and lifted myself up to walk, my thighs squeezed together and I jerked sitting back down.

Still sensitive.

My hip bones ache from being pried open so wide and held down for so long.

It was like torture, but a good kind.

His tongue.........it was so........slow....... and it moved in so many different ways, I didn't even know a tongue could move.

His tongue piercing didn't help either, nor did his fingers. They were so big and slow, then fast, then slow......... slower.....faster.....faster...... till I broke.

He broke me.

I've never had anyone eat me like that.

Forget eat, he tore it up.

I've had men be aggressive, but holy shit, he was like a fucking beast.

I sit at the edge of the bed as he comes up the stairs. I look over at him and he leans against his dresser.

We say nothing. Just silence.

This is so embarrassing.

Yet you shed a tear as he ate you out 

I really hated my self-conscience at times, it seems like the little devil on my shoulder has shot the angel on the other.

"Can't move?" I hear.

His amusement makes murderous thought cloud my mind.

"My legs hurt" I croak. The horse sound that came from my throat surprised me. I forgot, I whimpered and squealed like an injured puppy all night.

"Wouldn't be surprised, I think you hit a full middle split"

I almost choked on my spit. Well, I guess all of those gymnastic lessons weren't for nothing.

"You flexibility is amazing, sexy" he says.

My pain turned into a slow throb. Control yourself.

"Your such an arsehole"

"You didn't say that last night" he murmurs.

I pick up a pillow and haul it at his head which he catches with ease and tosses it back on the bed.

"We can't tell anyone about this" I whisper.

"You might lose your job and I might lose my sanity"

I push my frizzy hair into a low bun as he sits next to me. He looks at the side of my face, his hand rests on my thigh and I lean my head on his shoulder because we both knew............. we were screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Look, there are people in here are good people, some of them are sickly as well so don't anything to alarm any of then" I speak.

We walk towards the all-white doors where the receptionist sits. Jade, a very nice girl, high school volunteer. She has tan skin with brown hair tightly tied back into a bun with fake eyelashes batting at me as I walk up to her.

"Ky, how are you?" she chirps. Her eyes drift towards Don and the boys. I see her blush and she looks down at the computer in front of her.

"How's she doing?" I ask signing in.

"She was a bit pissed when she came back and she said to expect you with your boyfriend" she says.

I nearly choke.

"You know the drill" she sighs. I take off my rings and necklaces but hide my medallion. I take my shoes off and set them in the bin and turn around looking at the boys.

"All medal off, no strings, rope, drugs or pills," I say. Leo and Jay give me confused looks, but Don only beings to take off his jacket. I turn and walk through a metal detector as it begins to ring loudly like usual. I pull my shirt up exposing my belly button piercing to the guard. He nods and continues to check Dons jacket. The metal detector goes off and Don pulls his shirt all the way up showing his pierced nipples and sticks his tongue out showing his piercing there. He went through then Jay and the metal detector goes off and he opens his mouth showing a metal tooth in the back. Leo walks through next and nothing goes off.

Lucky bastard.

I wave goodbye to Jade and continue. We walk through the wood hallway and towards a wooden door at the end of the hall. I knock on it and I hear a muffled 'come in'. I open the door and she sits on a loveseat surrounding a coffee table with another loveseat and a chair.

"I've been expecting you" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looks like we'll be meeting the witch of the family.......

Have any of you guessed who it is? I pretty sure you have...

Like, comment, vote!

Love, 

Sunshine XOXOXOXO