This Is Not Going To End Well

"Hands up spread' em wide" his voice aggressive.

I do as I'm told, arms up, palms flat against the wall, and legs spread open. His hands run down my shoulder blades, my spine, the small of my back. Rounding my hips following down my pelvis slowly tracing down to my sweet spot. Both his hands meet in the middle as he grabs me taking control of every nerve in my body.

I let out a breathy sigh feeling the heat radiate off his front onto my back, his member rubbing into my butt from close proximity.

"Where is it?" He whispers. I bring my arms down placing them beside my chest trying to push off but he slams his pelvis into my butt making my body fly back into the wall. His hands come up slowly sliding over my stomach groping my boobs. A light kiss makes me grunt.

"You've searched me and I don't have it, so move."

He chuckles darkly. Satan's laugh uncannily familiar to me. Forgive me, Lord, for I am about to sin.

"Maybe I haven't searched you enough"

He drags his lips across my skin and sneaks his hand underneath my shorts cupping me. The only thing standing between me and his pleasure is a thin piece of cloth. I hiss and jerk but he slams me back on the wall. He drags his finger across my opening painfully slow watching me squirm under his touch.

"Where is it?"

I might have been a little curious and obtained his ring with the moon crescent, examining it until he burst into the room and I panicked and through it in between my boobs.

He backs up turning me around gliding his hands up my waist only to fall back down and grab my ass giving it a thorough squeeze, I grunt in response glaring at him. He raises an eyebrow and runs them up to my breast.

A breast fetish? 

Pushes up under my boobs moving to the sides pressing.

Definitely a breast fetish

"What is this? A mammogram?"

He stops and glares at me then he does the unexpected, reaches under my tank top and unclips my bra. My boobs shift and loosen making the ring slid right from in between them hitting the floor. I shut my eyes and sigh out. When I open them I see that stupid satisfied smirk on his face. Soon his eyes fell to the floor and mines followed after.

My bra, sprawled on the floor.

We look up at the same time, but his eyes drop a level towards my breast. He stared at my tank top as my chest slowly heaved up and down. He takes a small step closing the rest of the space between us pressing his chest against mine. His lips meet my forehead first, soft and light. Next, the bridge of my nose with a bit more pressure and I take it all in with a small smile forming on my lips. Like he couldn't wait, he places a rough kiss on my lips, damn near made me knock my head against the wall. His hands roamed over my body not missing one nook or cranny. His hands slide into my shorts on my hips, his fingers playing with my stretch marks tracing them as he went. I moan and chuckle as it tickles and I wrap my arms around his neck bringing his head down closer to me. We finally break away and I look him in the eyes for the first time in a while. They're a deep dark brown with a swirl of black. A swirl of black? I hadn't noticed until now, but you can't see his pupils until black clouds in his eyes shift. Hs eyes drop from mine almost like he's ashamed that I even saw it. I tilt his chin up and look at him in eyes once again.

"I'll tell you later"

"Hm. So you can read my mind"

"Only on occasion or when you let me in"

"Let you in"

"You're in your head so damn much and your thoughts go a mile a minute, it's hard to keep track so I don't try"

He swipes a curl from my face tracing his thumb over my skin.

"Your soft" he murmurs.

I smile and lean my head into his palms that glide over my skin softly.

A memory flashes through my head.

A little boy being tucked in by a beautiful woman. He resembles her but you can tell his fathers genes won that battle. She kisses his forehead fixing his arm and walks away.

I lift my head up with a small gasp and Don grabs my face with both his heads, a look of anger taking place.

"How did- I didn't mean to I-I'm sorry" I whisper.

His face softens and I look away. He brings me back to look at him and places a soft kiss on my lips.

" I can't control it"

"I know"

He slithers his arms around me and picks me up as I wrap my legs around his waist and he carries me to the bed before sitting down laying on his back.

I lift myself up and stare at him.

God he such a handsome man 

My fingers play with the light stuble on his face and his lips. He grips my hand and pulls me down onto him and our lips clash. Except this time, it's not soft.

He flips us over and pushes my hands above my head as my legs wrap around his hips bringing him closer to me.

He kisses down my neck and collarbone lifting my shirt and kissing my breast and continuing down his own imaginary path. Then he stops. He places his forehead on my stomach breathing heavily, as was I. Then lifts his head, the black in his eyes swirling completely covering his pupil and the dark brown color.

"We can't" he breathes.

The words seem to hang in the air

I can't

"It's okay" I place a gentle hand on his face and I smile softly.

He stares at me and growls pulling down my shorts flinging them somewhere across the room. I gasp lightly my mouth opening an closing like a fish. I've never seen him like this, it's......hot. He looks at me and I smirk.

"This is not going to end well" he mutters before sliding my panties off.

Yeah, this is not going to end well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well fuck..............

Hey Sunflowers! I hope you guys are having a wonderful three day weekend!  I finally get a couple of days to relax, catch up on sleep and do absolutely nothing! 

I'm definitely gonna try and post another chapter today, but let's see how my head is after I edit it. 

Once again, thank you all for you love and support! It keeps me writing (No joke!)

Love,

Sunshine XOXOXOXO