Author's Note: Depression?

Hello all! It is I, the author. If you've read this far into the book then you know that I can be very late in updating chapters in which I have expressed in the many of my previous authors notes. Well, here I am again to apologize. As you know we are all under quarantine and it's been about a month or so in which we have all been in the house. If you're a student then you've been working online to get your work done in a timely fashion. I am a senior in high school and I would like to take a minute to commend my other high school seniors for doing the best you can right now. That's right, I said 'doing the best' because right now is not the time to be perfect. We are being dragged through hell right now, literally having everything we've looked forward to being taken away. Prom, Grad Night, and even Graduation. I've been going stark raving mad thinking about all of that, AP tests, college decision day, seeing my irritating ass siblings all day, etc. I can feel myself slowly becoming sadder each and every day and that's why I'm here now on Wattpad because I think that maybe being here with you all instead will help me. So, in the spirit of trying to be here with you all, my Wattpad family, I shall be updating tonight! Probably at one o'clock in the morning or something, but I am going to push to update today! Thank you all for understanding and being present here in spirit with me. Stay inside, stay safe, stay cute.

Signed,
Sunshine