Time Vortex?

Kyra P.O.V

My body was transported to another place, or maybe it's my soul. Everything became fuzzy, it was hard to tell.

I stand in the middle of a highway, pitch black darkness stretches for as far as the eye can see, a blanket of stars above me. Deja Vu overcomes me in strong waves and I can't understand why. I hear the sob and cry of a woman and my head snaps behind me to see chaos. A pickup truck turned over blazing with orange flames and a woman lying in the middle of the road crying. I notice the significantly large baby bump as she lies on her side holding it and crying out nonsense. A man stands over her and pulls his hand out of his pocket checking his watch and glancing up, his face hidden by the darkness. He takes notice of me. The only thing I'm able to make out from his face, a sinister smile.

"Ah the half-blood has finally arrived" he announces to no one.

"Who the hell are you?" I say shakily.

He smiles wickedly.

"Ah come on, you don't remember me? Hmmm, I suppose not since you were only just a baby. You've grown into a fine young woman. Shame that I have to kill you, my own flesh and blood" he mumbles toward the end.

Flesh and Blood?

"Allow me to introduce myself. I'm Cain, your uncle..... of sorts"

He steps out of the shadows over the woman's body and into the light. His eyes and stormy gray and skin as pale as the moonlight that uncovered his face. His face angular and bone structure prominent with half of his face tattooed writing in what looks to be a different language.

The woman lets out a cry clutching her stomach, "No, no, no, no! Not now, please baby. Oh, God!"

"He can't hear you! If I've learned anything in my centuries years of living, he only comes when HE needs you. It's what he does. Uses you till he doesn't need you anymore" he answers bitterly.

The woman cries out again.

She's going into labor.

I go to move forward but I can't. It's like my body is stuck in quicksand.

He chuckles darkly walking towards me at an agonizing pace.

"That's the great thing about magic little one, gives you control. Whether it be over people, places, things......time. This my dear is called a time vortex, right now we're in the future meaning this hasn't happened.....yet. You've got time, but how much? No one knows."

"You fucking bastard"

"That's no way to treat family. I'm going to ask you a question and I'm only going to ask you once. Where is Micheal?"

Micheal. My grandfather. He's after my grandfather.

"Why do you want him?"

"We have some......family issues to work out. Tell me where he is and I'll let you and her live"

My eyes dart back to the women who rock and breathes heavily.

" I don't know where he is"

He winces playfully and smiles at me.

"Ooo wrong answer, until I find the angel, unfortunately, I need you. So until you make contact with him, I have to kill every other half-blood in your place"

My heart stopped.

" Why?" I whisper.

He quirks an eyebrow and sighs.

"You see, it's people like you who just don't understand what it's like to be just one thing. To used and thrown away. People like you are giving tremendous amounts of power that you have no clue how to use. So instead of trying to reach your full potential, you oppress others. Much like Christ himself. He had the potential to be a king, to have everything he wanted, but he chose to die. And for what? So we could continue to disappoint? This world could be perfect if you would only try. I'd rather eliminate the threat then sub come to it"