Chapter 10

The pain in my arm grew and I stummbled backwards hitting my head on the bathroom wall. I looked up at Emma, who stood shocked, and then I saw the twins and their plus one on the ground getting a lecture from Mrs. Crystling who had walked in with Chris.

"What is the meaning of this, all of you to the nurse, then in my office." The head mistress walked out of the bathroom with her robe gently passed over me as I lay on the ground. The door swung open again and I hear an exaggerated gasp.

"Omg! And you guys alright?" Bethany Bethany and Emma pushed me to my feet. Emma grabed the top of my arm, squeezing my pressure point and then she raised it up.

"Keep your arm slightly rasied, in going to walk you to the nurse, I'm not going to let go if this pressure point, so your arm will feel asleep." Emma instructed. She seemed calm, but desperate. Chris's friends now helped the other girls up and pushed behind them as they walked out. Chris stayed behind, looking very frustrated.

"Are you okay?" He asked eyeing my arm. "Does it hurt a lot, can you feel it?" He said dead serious.

"First lets get out of here." Suggested Bethany. Chris nodded and I told him I was fine, even though I had a second degree burn and a deadly migraine.

"Lets just get to the nurse." I said bitting my lip, trying to hold in the pain. As we walked to the side of the Mess Hall, everyone went silent and watched us. I heard people gasp at my arm, did it look that bad? We stepped on the elevator, Emma, Bethany, Chris, and I.

...

The nurse looked faint as she treated my arm, she had numbed it so it just felt only like a prick, every time she stiched the wound. She had cleaned off the blood earlier and realized that the flame was like a knife, it had cut into the skin. Emma and Bethany couldn't watch so they were behind the wall to my right waiting until I was finished. Chris had left to take the other girls to the office on the last floor, the deepest floor. I didn't know but I heard Emma and Bethany talk about a jail below the office that almost no one knows about. I wish Gigi, Mari, and Breana ended down there.

"All done!" Said the nurse wiping her brow with her sleeve. She looked a bit green herself, she should sit down. How can someone be a nurse, but get queasy with a wound. And just great, I get three scars in one week, two arrows, and a knife made from fire! Great!

I got up and thanked the nurse before I left to join Emma and Bethany. I walked out and Bethany was the first one up and hugging. She was cautious about my arm, and then Emma joined in.

"We have to go to the office." Emma said bringing in the reality once the hugging session ended.

"Then lets not keep them waiting." I replied.

...

I was back at the office, the second time today. It was already nine o'clock, but Mrs. Crystling insisted we come.

"I was told that you, Persia Amber, violated Gigi, Mari and Breana's privacy. You were caught looking through a crack in the bathroom, when they were minding their own business. Is this true?" Mrs. Crystling said with an arched brow.

"No ma'am. Me and Emma went to the bathroom together, while we were there we heard Gigi, Mari, and Breana bullying a girl. We tried to help the girl, as Gigi was about to cut the girl's hair, but it ended in a battle, after they threatened us." I explained.

"I'm seeing two very one-sided stories, Emma you were there, What happened?" Mrs. Crystling said turning towards Emma now.

"Exactly what Persia said, and if you want anymore proof I'll go get Frazel to tell you." Emma said confidently.

...

Fifteen minutes later and I'm still stuck in Mrs. Crystling's office with a crying girl named, Frazel. She told the story form her perspective that matched mine perfectly.

"Well it appears to me that you Persia, are in fact, correct." I sighed in relief.

"Thank you, I didn't get to tell you sooner." Said Frazel. "And I'm the one who called for help, the closest was the boys. Sorry, if that was weird." She looked down and clinked her shoes together, she looked a lot younger than us, maybe 14 or 15.

"Is Frazel your real name?" I asked.

Frazel laughed and shook her head, "Just a stupid nickname everyone calls me." She looked up and staring in my eyes. "But you can call me by my real name, which is..."