Chapter 11

"Fern, call me Fern." Frazel, now Fern, said. "I owe you one, anything you need." We got up, Fern, Emma, and I. And we left the office, got on the elevator and went to our rooms.

...

"Ahh! Ugh!" Screamed from inside the room. Me and Emma looked at each other, what is Bethany doing? We got in the room to see clothes and shoes thrown alarpund the place and Bethany searching through a pile.

"What is going on!" Emma said shocked.

"I can't find anything to wear tomorrow." Said Bethany finally noticing we were here. She plopped on the couch and rolled to her side. "Tomorrow is when Logan is going on the date with me, but I can't find the right clothes to tell him no, but also maybe go. Do you understand?" She explained.

"So you do and you don't want to go." I stated, staring at her.

"Yes! What if I change my mind and what if I want to go." She said putting her hand on her head.

"First, lets clean up this mess. Actually why don't YOU clean it up!" Emma said as she went back into her room. That's when a frustrated sign came from behind Emma's door.

"Bethany! You trashed my room, too!" Emma came out looking pissed. "Don't touch my stuff! Even my paintings are tilted, my books moved. Why!?" Emma's hair started rising up, her ginger locks swirling in the air above.

"Calm down every one." I tried a soothing voice, but I didn't really have a soothing voice, being an orphan and all. Vines started growing on the walls, I had to stop them before Civil War Part 2 broke out. "Stop!" I yelled and slashed my hand in between them. When I opened my eyes, an aqua wall separated them Emma touched it, and couldn't get her hand to the other side. I trapped them on opposite sides, spliting the sofa in half. Emma rolled her eyes and went into her room. Bethany started cleaning up the living room and soon enough I let down the wall, and went to my room.

"Ugh, what a day..." I rolled into bed and then got up to take a shower and brush my teeth. After that, my eyes closed and I fell into sleep.

...

I was in the dark field again. The tree now burned to a crisp, all that remained was a burning stump. Whispers increased, pounding on my head, and giving me a migraine.

what you wish won't be done...

Don't get your hopes up...

Franky is gone...

I tried to yell, and get away, but the more I tried the more the voices came. I closed my eyes and they washed over me, until they just stopped. Silence.

You have returned for a reason. The whispers don't lie...

Who are you? I asked the mysterious voice

I have told you, already. Your fate is in your hands, you know, you are ME!

My vision started flashing and then I woke up, spinging from my bed. The cool air from my fan above cooled by burning skin. I looked at the time: 6:12 AM. "Ugh..." I rolled over, but I couldn't sleep anymore. I got up, it was Friday. Today was the day Bethany was going to, possibly, go on her date.

I opened my door and I walk into the kitchen where Emma and Bethany are already awake. Bethany had clothes laid on the counter in front of her and was eating breakfest with Emma in peace. I was so glad to see them not fighting for once, maybe today could be less dramatic.

...

In 5th period, History, Fern and I got together for a project on the founder of the crystals. Since school here teaches only the important history, we mostly learned of crystals and when powers were discovered. Some famous people in history were also crystal holders, like Clara Barton, Martin Luther King, and some presidents too. There used to be crystal holders all over the world. But now only a few remain, eighty percent in America at this camp.