17.

Seriyah's POV

'Nah she's dead man,' LJ said while screwing his face and laughing then he passed the zoot round to AP who was sitting on the opposite sofa

'Nah, she's got a fat ass and a decent face. I know everyone in here would still hit it' AP said and laughed obnoxiously while spudding LJ.

Losers. I thought to myself.

I looked up from the dining table, where I  was supposed to be doing my so-called work to see Tre's reaction or if he'd agree. I watched him slyly with my eyebrow up but he didn't pay them no mind. He just kept his head in his phone and smiled.

Good. I smiled to myself satisfied.

I decided to come over to see Tre after my last lecture today because we hadn't seen each other since the night at bowling which was like 3 days ago and with exams on the way I wanted to get some revision done. I only decided to come today because of the numerous texts begging me to come see me and he promised the house would be quiet and I could be able get my work done. That was a lie.

When I arrived The house was full of idiots as usual. They had that stupid drill music blaring from their surround sound system which was loud as fuck and everyone was in the living room smoking & playing Fifa. Tre told them to lower the music when I came so it weren't as loud anymore but LJ & AP seemed to be louder than the speakers anyways.

I honestly could of slapped Tre for lying, but I was actually glad I came. I actually I did miss him. Initially, we were gonna go and cuddle in his bedroom, but I didn't want no one to get any ideas or think any funny business was going on upstairs because it defo weren't gonna be anything over here matey.

For the past hour I've been here, I only had done three hundred words out of three thousand word deadline that was due next Monday and it was currently Thursday so my time was running out. These lot had spoken about money to football to insta girls and are now discussing who they would/wouldn't 'fuck' from uni. Yuck.

Tre never got involved once, which I thought was kind of cute.I know it was probably only because I was there but nonetheless I respected it. I caught his eye a few times, and he just gave me this look which automatically made me blush.

It's actually mad. It's so strange to me how at the beginning of the uni year I couldn't stand this boys guts and everything about him made me sick, and now... I actually enjoy talking to and being around him. He's defo showed me he weren't the guy I initially thought he was and I find myself growing to like him more and more.

I'm in no rush to get into anything serious with him because I know he's still young and probably not ready for that and neither am I. I'm enjoying what we had going on now and I was always a go with the flow person. And I'm excited to see where we can potentially go.