43.

Seriyah

'Open the door' I said with my phone to my ear as I banged on Ricky's front door

'Open the door' I said with my phone to my ear as I banged on Ricky's front door. Why tell me to come and take forever to open the door? Dumb ass.

'Have some patience bro!' He shouted back towards me.

Since we came back from Croatia he continued maintaining contact with me and we've just gotten closer and closer. I hadn't really been out since we came back but he invited me over to chill with him and MJ today.

I was skeptical at first but I trust Ricky and he has actually been a genuine friend to me in my times of need so far, so I thought why not and I was bored from being at my mums house alone.

'Why are you banging on the door like the police,' Ricky said and laughed has he opened the door and rolled his eyes. I kissed my teeth and stepped in to give him a hug.

'Why did you take so long to open the door, fool? I responded rolling my eyes at him.

'Don't roll your eyes cuz I'll bang you.' He said as he pushed my head. I turned around quickly and slapped him then punched his chest as I pushed him.

'Don't start.' I said as I rolled my eyes. Me and Ricky were always fighting. He's literally the brother I've never had.

'Wtf.' He said as he rubbed his chest. 'Ouch heavy hands.'

'Did you get lost on your way here?' He asked as we walked into his living room. I told him I was getting ready around 2 and I arrived around 7... oops.

'Nope, I just didn't even exactly leave on time,' I mumbled.

'Dumb girl' He said while laughing.

We entered the living room, and I saw MJ sitting on the sofa playing Fifa.

'Hey MJ,' I shouted over at him. His eyes were so fixated on the game that nothing could get his attention. Ricky threw a pillow at him which hit him right at the side of his face.

'Ow, what the fuck bru-.. oh hey Sexy,' MJ said whilst rubbing the side of his face then getting up to hug me.

I laughed and sat on the sofa opposite him. 'You look good today.' He flirted as usual as he looked me up and down.

'Thank you MJ.' I replied and waved him off.

Ricky lived in this nice apartment, around central London. For a guy who lived alone his house was patterned and nicely decorated. He told me he didn't get along with his parents, and he felt that living apart from them helped their relationship. He expressed to me that he done a lot of fucked up things in the past which brought a lot of shame on his family and a lot of people turned their back on him. When he finally came to his senses, he decided he wanted to better himself and prove everybody wrong, so getting into university was a great accomplishment for him. Trust me when I say, Ricky almost had me crying that night.