62.

Izzy

After finally sorting it with Seriyah I had to go see Ashley

After finally sorting it with Seriyah I had to go see Ashley. I finally understood why Seriyah was mad at me, we spoke some more after we both napped and she made me deep things. I've been fucking up a bit but I was tired and I just wanted to make things right with everyone.

Ashley has known me for a long time, she was the one for me at one point but I guess shit changes. Her attitude and vibe started changing and I feel like that's where we drifted apart alongside the insecurities. But I love her and I love that side of her too.

Then you've got Seriyah who keeps me happy non stop. She's pure and I fuck with that. I like her a lot and a bit too fast for my liking but it's done.

I shook my head as I knocked on Ashley's door preparing myself for this convo. I know it was not gonna go well at all but whatever. I'm ready.

I knocked on the door and her mum opened it. I was a little shocked cause I thought her and her mum weren't good but I guess they squashed it. 'Hi Mrs. Jameson.' I said politely.

She raised her eyebrows and smiled at me. 'Hey Isiah, how are you?'

'I'm good Mrs. Jameson, just came to see Ashley quickly.'

'Okay, well I'm heading out with some friends. Tell Ashley to put more ice on her eye when she wakes up.' She smiled while waving and shutting the door behind me.

I blew out air that I didn't know I was holding in. I thought Ashley would've told her mum but I'm glad she didn't.

I walked upstairs to Ashley's room, I pushed the door slyly and heard Ashley's light snores. it was 10:30pm which was early but I guess she cried herself to sleep cause I saw the stains in the pillows.

I sat down besides her and pushed her slightly to wake her up. 'Ash' ... 'wake up.'

She blinked her eyes multiple times then finally allowed her body to wake up. She tensed as she looked at me and her facial expression changed 'Get the fuck out.'

'Ashley wait.'

'NO GET THE FUCK OUT.' She screamed. I was glad her mum just left because the shouting this girl was about to do yeah. I wasn't ready.

Before I knew it she was sitting up. 'You actually have the nerve?' She said staring at me with so much hurt and anger In her face.

'I just wanna talk to you.' I said pleading.

'TALK? it's too late to talk.' She said as tears came streaming down her face slowly.

'Can you just listen?'

'I fucking hate you!' She said as she pushed me away from her. 'GET AWAY FROM ME.' She screamed and threw hits at me.

I stood up from the bed trying to block her hits as she cried harder. 'ASHLEY STOP.' I yelled as she threw punches at me repeatedly, I grabbed a hold of her hands aggressively as I shook her.