30.

Tre

'Come on

'Come on.' Seriyah said to me as we stood up and made my way to the car.

It was clear to me she felt a way about the convo we just had but she should know I'm not gonna try no funny shit. I fuck with her too hard to be stupid enough to let some dumb rumour shit get to her, that's moist.

I put my hand around her as we walked side by side in the park. 'I promise I'm never gonna do no foul shit to you.' I said randomly.

She looked towards me and smiled 'I'm taking your word for it so you better not.' Then leaned up to kiss me slowly. These days I've been noticing how her kisses are a little more sexual, and she gets this glint in her eye. I know when Seriyah was turned on and I could tell.

'Turned you into a freak.' I said smirking and watching her.

'No I haven't, shut up.' Sh said blushing and looking away. I slapped her bum and grabbed it and seen the look in her face. She bit her lip and blushed again 'stop.' She basically whispered.

I licked my lips again and stared at her. I tried to be cool with that sexual stuff but it's been a long time since I had some and all these looks she was giving me we're making me wanna fuck her crazy.

I rushed in front of her and opened the door and allowed her to sit in the car. I hugged her and we stood there for 5 minutes just embracing one and other. She pulled away from the hug before kissing me lip sweetly. 'Why do I like you so much.' She said.

'Because I'm sexy, how could you not?' I replied jokily. I was loving the fact she'd gotten used to telling me her feelings a little bit though. Defo a start in the right direction.

'Do you wanna get married one day?' She asked as she laid her head in the crook of my neck. She had fully gotten away from the car and closed the door as I leaned on the car and we hugged tightly.

'At first no, but I met you and now I'm considering it... I know you wanna marry me though' I replied cheekily. I never thought so ahead in my life but now all these thoughts seem a little better to me now I'm with Seriyah.

It's wild how much I like this girl. I definitely just wanted her for the sex and almost 8 months later I want more than that. I can defoooo see myself being with her but there's just some shit I gotta sort out myself before I completely pattern up for her. She's too pure and I don't want none of that old shit I've been doing to fuck up what I've got with her now. So today I had a lot
Of shit to do. And first would be sorting out Lorraine.

'Yeah I wanna be married and all that stuff it's cute and you can never be serious can you.' She replied laughing.

'Don't you wanna marry me?' I asked fake hurt.