22.

Izzy

'Are you still coming here later,' Ashley shouted through the phone.

'Yeah I am but I've got some stuff to do first, ' I replied as I turned onto my road.

'Oh okay. Well call me later then, love you,' she said looking into camera.

'I will do, enjoy your night. Don't get too wild either I Love you too sexy,' I said winking and hung up.

Ashley was going out with her girls to that new shisha bar in town, and I was going to swing by her house later. In the meantime, I thought I might aswell go home and have a nap. I had my last exam of the year today, and as hard as it was, I was just glad I could enjoy my summer. It was gonna be all about making money and my girl.

I parked my car, and got out the car then walked towards my house while checking my pockets for my phone and house key.

As I approached my door, the door immediately was flung open, and I was shocked to see that Amina was standing by my door.

'Okay well I'll see you later then,' she said and turned around. Her face was bright red, and behind her was my boy MJ. She didn't say anything to me, as she brushed past me and quickly walked out the front. I shook my head and laughed. She will never change. Once a j bag always a j bag. I gave junior that look and he instantly knew what I was thinking.

'Whatttttttt,' MJ said and laughed.

'What was she doing here?' I asked as I closed the front door as I came in.

Junior shrugged his shoulders and laughed once again.

I entered my living room, and all my boys were there. MJ & Eman & Ricky .. were sitting around smoking and playing Fifa. I spudded everyone, before sitting down to roll a zoot.

'Bro, where have you been,' MJ said not once taking his eye of the tv.

'Anyone got rizzla?' I asked 'and I've been at uni. I had my last exam, so now Mans out here,' I said catching the packet of rizzla Junior threw me.

'What's the deal? Why was Amina here?' I asked. Last time I checked she had a man so what the fuck was she doing over here? These hoes don't change.

'Bro, why so intrigued.. you trying to fuck?' Junior asked.

Everyone paused, and burst out laughing.
'You know he would never cheat on Ashley, this wasteman is in love,' said Eman my right hand man.

I smirked to myself. I guess it's true, I am in love with Ashley and I don't see myself cheating on her ever. Even if she does annoy me.

'You need to loosen up bro.' Eman said.

'Shut up, You guys are single and running after these skets at uni,' I replied.

'We don't love these hoes,' MJ & Eman said and laughed together.

'I'm actually trying to settle down.. but all the good girls are taken kmt,' MJ said.

'Sure you are bro,' Eman replied.

I sparked my zoot, and just sat and thought to myself. Being the taken one in my circle was tough. There was always temptations on nights out, and some times the gang would never understand boundaries.

None of my guys never really liked Ashley, they didn't see eye to eye. But hey, they are my friends not hers and I don't give a fuck what they thought bout Ashley. She was my girl anyways not theirs so fuck that.

My phone vibrated, and I passed the zoot onto Kyle. I pulled out on my phone to view my messages.

Olivia 💀 - Why don't you ever reply?????