53 (Part II)

This is the real chapter now guys xo

Izzy

These last couple days have been the worst but the best at the same time

These last couple days have been the worst but the best at the same time. I been chilling with Seriyah to get my mind off things and it works but as soon as she leaves I go back to feeling like shit. I feel like I'm playing with fire. But me and Seriyah get closer every damn day. 

I flung myself on my bed after a long day at the trap and I just wanted to switch my phone off but the money is always calling. I let out a huge sigh because my mind was fucked up. Like I ain't ever felt like this and I don't know why I allowed myself to get into these predicaments.

How am I Stuck into between two girls? When I'm just about to move on from Ashley and pursue someone I been wanting, I find out my ex just lost our baby... sounds like a fucked up storyline on one of these tv dramas, But the fucked bit was it was my reality.

'Broooo.' Mj waltzed into my room and sat down on the computer desk.

I looked up at him before laying right back down.

'why the fuck you flat out on your bed like a bitch. God, Why my mates acting like bitches these days,' he said looking up to the ceiling as if he was looking at God or something. What an idiot I thought to myself.

'Bro I feel like a fucking bitch,' I replied still looking up blankly.

'You a single man now. You're away from that witch. This is a celebration of more life,' he said laughing and making a toast.

This was my brother and I know I could trust him and I had to tell someone, I needed some advice about something.

'Ashley lost a baby.. our baby,' I said and sighed. Just blurting out.

There was a few moments of silence which caused me to sit up and look towards him. And mj is never lost for words either... he was sitting up by my desk with his jaw wide open and was looking straight at me.

'Iz, I'm so sorry.. when did this all this happened. What the fuck,' he said with this sad and confused look on his face.

'Bro it's so mad. I found out last weekend and it keeps replaying on my mind. I was having a good ass day too.' I said shaking my head, reminiscing on that day with Seriyah.

'LAST week, and you only saying it now? R you good bro?' He asked looking at me concerned.

Yeah bro I'm good now, I needed some time to deep that shit.' I said and rubbed my face just thinking of the whole situation.

**FLASHBACK**

Ashley stood in front of me crying after blurting out that she lost our baby. Our baby.. I couldn't even move my whole body got numb instantly. It was a feeling I couldn't describe nor was I ready for. I'm not saying I was ready to be a dad cause I know I wasn't but now that it was real... I duno.