46.

Tre

I opened the door and upon seeing Jayda I weren't shocked

I opened the door and upon seeing Jayda I weren't shocked. I told her to come, she said She wanted to speak to me so she can do so in front of me and my girl. I won't be doing none of that shit again. From today I'm cutting ties with every bitch that song Seriyah.

No one understands how bad I want her back. Seriyah is too amazing for me to pass up, I ain't ever gonna get a girl like this so I'm holding tight.

I know I really should've told her about Lorraine but I can't stand to hurt her again, I really can't. She said she loves me like I love her and I can't hurt the person I love again. I've already done that shit. I'm gonna nip it in the bud with Lorraine and hopefully that shit will be buried. I'll take that shit to the grave if need be.

'Hey Tre.' She said flirtatiously.

I nodded my head and moved to the side allowing her to be seen by Seriyah.

'What's she doing here?' Seriyah asked as her face became screwed up and attitude was laced in her voice thick.

'I'm here to see Tre.' She replied beating me to it and smirking while crossing her hands.

Seriyah laughed and turned around to calm down before picking up her bag and phone and walking towards. 'Fuck you tre, good bye.' She said as she tried to leave.

'Noooo!' I pulled her towards me and spoke to her.

'Let the bitch go she stay crying, shits annoying.' Jayda spat.

'Shut the fuck up and don't call her a bitch.' I yelled aggressively towards Jayda. Ain't no one disrespecting her in front of me. No chance.

Jayda looked shocked but quickly shut her mouth. I looked towards Seriyah as she had her eyes shut trying to calm herself down. 'Listen, I brought her here so I can cut everything with her and I wanted you to be here so you can see how serious I am with you I'm not hiding no more shit from you. I swear.' I said pleading.

'Warn your slut because I'll beat the both of you.' She said before turning around to go sit back in the chair and left me at the door. I nodded my head quickly in response, Ap told me Monae was a fighter and had heavy hands so I know her sister gotta have the same shit. You lot already know what they say about quiet girls.

I looked back at Jayda and gestured her to come in. She rolled her eyes and made her way to the steps while smiling towards Seriyah.

'Na were staying here. Don't try that funny shit.' I said not even looking at her and directing my energy to Seriyah.

Jayda rolled her eyes and walked towards where we sitting before sitting opposite us with a stank face. She stared at Seriyah as Seriyah did the same.

'How can we help you?' Seriyah spoke first being shady.

'You in anyway could not help me sis let's get the straight. I'm here to speak to Tre about US.' She said back then faced me. 'So Tre let's speak privately I'm not one to have an audience.' She said.