61.

Izzy

I let out a breath of smoke sighing as I sat with my body out my car

I let out a breath of smoke sighing as I sat with my body out my car. Today was a complete myth and I was rattled. I don't even know what went on today but from what Ashley was saying the last convo we had I just know she must've initiated everything. 

My phone rang in my car and I leaned back to pick up seeing it was MJ 'yo did you get her home safely?' He asked. I told Seriyah I was going to get someone to drop her home which was the plan cuz I wanted Seriyah to go with me but I couldn't find anyone else to help me. Plus the way Ashley was crying made me feel bad so I dropped her home. Nothing happened cuz she cried all the way and fell asleep on the journey.

I carried her into the house as she sobbed in her sleep and laid her in bed. I was glad she didn't wake up cause I didn't wanna deal with all that. Her face was bruised and she had a black eye which made me cringe. She looked bad I can't lie.

'Yeah I just left her bit now.' I said taking another pull from the weed.

'Today was absolute madness.' He said laughing. 'Ashley got beat the fuck up!'

Nothing was funny though and I didn't laugh. 'Shut up you wasteman.' Two of the girls I had feelings for were fighting. Although my feelings were leaning more to Seriyah I couldn't just dismiss the feelings I slyly had for Ashley too. She was my girl of 3 years, it would be a lie to say I had no feelings for her when we've only been broken up for over a month especially with what just happened.

'Bro, it was mad. What the fuck did you do n why were they fighting?' He asked as I heard moving in the back.

'I ain't do nothing I don't even know the full story yet.' I said shaking my head. I just walked into uni and was hearing about this fight. I never thought it'd be Seriyah.

I was more than shocked seeing her fight though. I didn't think she had it in her but she was definitely a young mayweather. I cringed again thinking of how bad Ashley looked.

'So what are you doing now?'

'I'm gonna finish smoking and go see Seriyah.' I was slyly scared to go see her so soon. I know she's probably still angry cause of what happened and I didn't wanna argue with her. We were just fine last week. I swear the bullshit won't leave us to be happy. Maybe it's the universes way of trying to tell us something.

'Good luck. U better hope she don't beat your bony ass next.' Mj laughed and I heard someone else coughing too. I squinted my eyes but ignored it. Mj would probably lie about it anyways. The guy is jan a big Idiot.

I chuckled 'Shit I'm hoping she's in a better mood myself. I'm not on it.'

'Well call me n let man know how it goes. I got some good pussy waiting for me so I'm gonna go- OUCH!' He yelled and I scrunched my face up.

'Come off my phone bruv.' I said locking off the phone. I threw the finished zoot onto the ground and got back into my car and texted Seriyah quickly.