55.

Izzy

'Don't you love this song,' Seriyah asked me smiling as she sung along to this Ella Mai tune

'Don't you love this song,' Seriyah asked me smiling as she sung along to this Ella Mai tune. She had been playing Ella Mai - 10,000 hours since we got back to my bit almost 2 hours ago.

'No but you've not stopped playing it,' I said to her. She laughed and continued to sing.

'You know every second, adds up to a minute need 10,000 hours. We can be so in love.' She sung towards me.

I smiled as I watched her and deeped the song lyrics. The tune was catchy. I couldn't lie. 'Oh so you can sing too?' I said looking at her.

'A little bit.' She said signing with her hands laughing.

'You sound good to me.' I complemented her. She smiled and kissed me before walking back to where her phone was.

'Look at this, don't we look cute?' She said to me as she went through her phone then showed me a picture of her and I from our date today.

I kissed my teeth

I kissed my teeth. 'You can't even see my face, but yes you look beautiful as always.' I said as I admired her body in the photo. 'Send that to me too.' I said and smacked her bum. 'You weren't this thick in September. I would've moved to you then.' I said looking at her shape and laughing.

'Shut up, yes I was. I've gained weight a little though.' She replied walking back to the mirror to look at her body while putting up the middle finger. 'It's not bad tho is it?' She asked.

'No you look good.' I said winking at her.

Since I spoke to MJ, I've been juggling my time between the trap, Ashley and Seriyah. I know I should just tell Ashley but it ain't that. It's not the time. But I've been trying to please both although I've been with Seriyah more. We just came back from our first officially date.

I took her to the cinema, which we both agreed on because we didn't want to bump into anyone. We barely watched the movie though, I couldn't stop kissing her. She found it funny and wouldn't stop giggling. We watched Oceans 8 and I could barely remember what happened. I spoke to her throughout the whole movie anyways. It was just good to be out with her. I didn't want her to think she was someone I was only trying to keep a secret or something cuz I weren't. I definitely was trying to be serious with her.