60 (Part II)

Aaron

I walked out the university halls with Seriyah following closely behind me

I walked out the university halls with Seriyah following closely behind me. She still looked normal apart from a few scratches on her face and arms and her clothing being slyly ripped you wouldn't be able to tell she was just in a fight.

I couldn't even believe me eyes when I saw her fighting. She was defo Monae's sister. I really thought she was all mouth but she proved herself today boy. I knew Monae could fight cause I've seen her fight before and she fucked that girl bad up too and she did it again. That's my girl.

Once we got outside I spotted Amina and Monae talking. So walked straight towards them standing by my car. I guess she was filling in her so called bestfriend on the fight.

'Are you okay?'  amina and Monae asked to Seriyah as soon as we got close enough.

'Yeah I'm mad though, look at what she did to my face.' Seriyah stressed as she looked at herself in the mirror. 'I'm so fucking angry.' She said walking around and punching her fists. She didn't even look bad. Ashley looked worse especially cause she's light skinned.

'Me too, I can't believe they tried to jump you.' Monae replied to her. As she tied her Hair back up.

'I can't believe this; they tried it as soon as they realised you was alone.' Amina said shaking her head looking between the two of them. If you weren't so focused on talking to niggas maybe you could've been there. I thought to myself as I shook my head. Always leaving people when they need her. Bitch.

'Ite you lot let's go before mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali get arrested.' I said breaking up the convo and pointing at Seriyah and Monae.
I didn't even have to enroll today. I weren't supposed to be here as was graduating this year I was just dropping Nae off so she could. I'm glad I came though because if I heard this happened and I weren't there I don't know what I would've done.

They said there byes to Amina as she was going with whatever guy she was fucking for the time being. I sat in the front with Monae as she bounced her leg up and down still angry from the situation. 'If I see them again I'm fighting.' Monae said as tears rolled down her face indicating she was more than angry.

I sighed and looked through the rear view mirror seeing Seriyah with her head in her hands looking just as angry. This was too funny to me tbh and I was defo gonna be bantering this for a long time.

I was about to drive off from the scene when Ashley and Jayda stepped out of the halls. They were still shouting and Ashley seemed to be crying too. I shook my head and tried to speed off.

'Let me out.' Seriyah said calmly.

'No.' I said quickly as I locked the doors in the car.

'I'm not going to fight.' She rolled her eyes aggressively. 'I just wanna talk to Ashley.' She said.