52.

Seriyah

THREE WEEKS LATER

THREE WEEKS LATER.
(listen to the music)

Iz:
So you're hiding from me now? 🤔
Read 3:42pm

I've stared at this message for the past 15 minutes not knowing what to say. Ever since that situation at the party I don't know. I mean since we've started speaking more he interests me but I also know he has a girlfriend. After the situation in the party I was scared about who entered the room. I didn't know who saw us? What they saw? Or even if they saw who it was.

I was scared because I didn't need such a rumour going on about me. No thank you. So I thought it was best to keep away. He somehow managed to get my number and it was already saved on my phone. I looked back to my phone and started typing.

Me:
I'm not.
Delivered 3:58pm

Iz:
Come see me then, we got some shit to talk about.
Read 4:02pm

I just don't understand why he's so on me he's sending me mixed signals and I don't like it. I'm vulnerable at the moment and I feel like he's playing games with me.

Things with me and Tre were good so far. The more I spoke to him the more I felt like I liked him. Although, I never stopped liking him, i did feel like the feelings were fading away...

However, when I'm with izzy or whenever we speak I feel something. But it could just be that he's been there at some of my lowest points and been a good friend. On top of the fact he's very good looking and flirtatious... I don't know him like that so maybe I'm over thinking it.

But I can't be. He tried to kiss me for goodness sakes, I'm not mad.

I can't even believe I almost let a guy with a girlfriend kiss me. I needed to speak to him about that cause I don't understand what he thinks this is. I may not like Ashley but I'd never steal someone's man. I couldn't.

I was supposed to be going out with Amina today for lunch so I was currently getting ready.my mind drifted to my favourite guy ...I hadn't seen Ricky in a few weeks either. After that situation I just didn't feel like going to his and bumping into izzy it was too awkward so I did what I do best... brush it off.

I listened to some Teyana Taylor while I got ready. I heard my phone vibrating on the charger and went to pick up the call.

'hey.' I said smiling into the camera as Tre appeared.

'You look good baby.' He said licking his lips. I smiled as I looked away from the camera.

'How are you?' He asked shaking his head.

'I'm fine thank you, how are you?'

'I'm good, I just wanted to see your face and tell you to have a good day.' He said while making a left turn. He was concentrated on driving and I blushed as I watched him drive. He always looked so sexy driving. I loved it!