54.

Monae

Today was about to be a long and depressing day for Aaron and his family

Today was about to be a long and depressing day for Aaron and his family. His brothers memorial was today and as always Ap shut down and has blocked everybody out.

We was currently at an hotel by Aaron's mums house in Tottenham cause he didn't feel like staying there and he asked me to stay with him. I'd already met from when alex last had a memorial. Last time I wasn't his girlfriend though so I hope they'd be accepting of me. 

Just thinking about it this time last year was when me and Aaron first connected. I was there for him the first time and I'm gonna be there for him again today.

His family held a big memorial for his brother every year from what I've seen and they gather all his family and friends and celebrate Alex.

'Are you okay baby?' I asked Ap as he laid in bed next to me awake and not saying much.

'Yh.' He said simply and stared at the ceiling. I bit my lip as I stared at him. I hated that he got like this I wasn't used to seeing him like this but I had to be strong for him. I know he's hurting.

'Are you hungry?' I said rubbing his face as I sat up and watched him. He hadn't ate since yesterday afternoon and it was approaching 11am.

'Na.'

'Babe I think-.'

'Pls don't start chatting shit Nae. Not today.' He said before turning his back to me and waving his hand around to shut me up. I wanted to cuss the shit out of him but I couldn't.

'I'm not chatting shit Aaron I just think you shoul-.'

'I don't give a fuck what u thought, I just don't wanna hear it.' He said rudely. This is the part I hated. His sour attitude makes me want to scream and slap the shit out of him.

I shook my head as I tried to keep my mouth shut and got up and went to the bathroom to start getting ready. I wanted to go to the breakfast club so we could get something to eat. The memorial wouldn't start until 3pm anyways so we had some time to waste.

I got into the hotel shower and couldn't stop thinking about Aaron. He was always so strong and never really showed his feelings outside of our relationship. I loved him so much and I just needed to make sure he understood that at this time. I would definitely be addressing him about it later though.

I spent another 25 minutes just thinking about him and everything we've been through before jumping out of the shower. I came back into the room to see Aaron sitting on the bed smoking as he stared at the tv blankly.

He looked towards me as I stood in my towel still wet from the shower and smiled slightly before walking up to me and kissing me on the forehead before walking into the shower after me. I rolled my eyes but I was happy he was being a little more affectionate now cause the whole day yesterday he was kind of ignoring me but I understood. I just didn't want him to take out his anger on me.