38.

Seriyah

Closing Party - DAY 6

We just arrived at the party and I was already feeling uncomfortable. There were too many people around me. I can't believe I really even came out. Kmt, I wanted to stay at home but Ricky wouldn't shut up about it and neither did Amina or Monae 🙄.

I see why they want me to come out but seeing Tre is something I don't want. Avoiding him has been the only reason why this holiday was good for me. I don't even know what I'd do once I see him. Half of me would want to run up to him and kiss him cause I miss him so much and I love him but the other half wants to kill him and hurt him. I'm just gonna try not to think about him....
'You good?' Ricky asked as he stood besides me sipping his drink.

'Yeah I'm good.' I replied and smiled.

Amina and Monae were by the bar already whilst I stood beside Ricky. I looked over at them and they were looking at me smiling. They keep running jokes on me and Ricky but we're friends and that's it.

I smiled and looked away just standing besides Ricky while he spoke to his boys about whatever boys talk about.

'Can I get you a drink,' I heard a boy say from behind me.

I turned around to see this unfamiliar face smiling at me from ear to ear. Not today, I thought.

'I'm okay thank you,' I replied back in a polite manner and smiled.

I began to turn back around and I heard him say something. 'Huh?' I asked struggling to hear him.

He leaned in closer to me before repeating what he said. 'You too pretty to be standing here by yourself,'

I looked at him up and down before smiling politely.
'I'm not alone,' I said pointing to Ricky whom was distracted by some girl with a big bum.

I was about to lie and say he was my boyfriend but it would be obvious I was lying..

He looked over my shoulder and laughed once I pointed at Ricky.

'It seems that you are miss, what's your name?' He asked.

I hesitated for a bit. I werent looking for anymore friends. I had enough of making friends already and Normally I wouldn't even entertain anybody, I mean the only and last person I entertained was Tre, and well..... we see how that needed.

'Seriyah,' I said. 'What's yours?' I asked him.

'Jade, but everyone calls me Jay. ,' He said and smiled. He was quite handsome. He had smooth chocolate skin, tall and he had such a nice smile.

'Nice to meet you,' I said and turned my body to give him my full attention while putting my hand out for him to shake. He looked at me up and down and bit his lip.