18.

AP

AP

It had already been almost a week since that bullshit incident at the bowling alley, and I still haven't got no response from Monáe. I don't understand why I got that mad but, bmt that dickhead wanted it.

He must not of known me but it's cool, he knows now. He should've known better.

I understand her being mad over the girl but I defo weren't doing as much as she was in the club room. I was slyly  in the wrong but who did she think she was flirting with him infront of my face. As a matter of fact who did that wasteman think he was? If I see him around again it's getting long.

I've been constantly blowing her phone up so I could apologise. I've been texting and calling but no reply.... she's really airing me.

I know monae and I know she's gonna get over this shit. I just need to see her.

I wanted to pull up at her accommodation a few times, but I wasn't trying to get disrespected or nothing like that. I know her mouth and if we both get angry it's long.

I thought about going to pull Seriyah to the side and just tell her everything to see if she would help me but I know Monáe would flip. She defo didn't want me to tell her sis before her. That'd probably make her more angry than before.

I listened to the music playing from my speakers and Meek Mill - Fall Thru started playing. I rubbed a hand over my face and was about to change it till my door opened and the light from the hall way appeared.

'Broooooo, what the fuck. Why u sitting on the sofa with your face like that.." I heard Tre say from behind me while turning the speaker down.

He went around the couch then threw himself on the seat next to me, and began texting on his phone. Probably talking to Seriyah. Thats all his dumbass knows now.

'When did you even get back. You've been gone for a minute', I said looking towards his faggot face.

'Like 2 minutes ago, you so wrapped up in your thoughts, you didn't even hear me come in' Tre said and laughed to himself.

You don't even know bro. I thought to myself before sitting up.

I sighed again, and got out my phone and started checking my messages.

Third Year Sloppy - I haven't seen you ages, when are you coming round?
Olivia 💀 - Soooooooo, you just disappear and don't know me no more.
Tasha - Come here daddy👅
Thot1 - image1
Thot5 - I miss ur dick 😇

I scrolled past all them messages until I landed on Monae's name. I began to type, and quickly erased the message.

Why do I have to run this girl down?

I put my phone down for a sec and tried to focus on something else. I looked towards it and seen it was unlocked and on her chat still.

I rolled my eyes and just locked my phone. Shoving my head in my hands, I couldn't understand the fact that all these wrong girls were messaging me, and the one I want is acting up.