39.

Seriyah

part2

I was walking up the hill not really sure where I was going with tears in my eyes. I didn't even look back once at Tre. I couldn't. 1, I can't even believe I just threw a drink at him. I wanted to walk back and apologise but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

After a month and a bit how can he try to tell me he loves me? But he left me? After I allowed him to take my whole virginity? Nah I don't care I had every single right to throw that drink at him. From the time I'd known Tre he did get aggressive once he was angry (never at me though) but it's crazy. Any other man would've probably slapped me but he didn't.

I just cried harder at the thought of him? I thought we were doing well and that we actually would be together and now look at us.

I can't believe he actually played me. A whole me? I just didn't understand why he spent so long chasing me, just to end up leaving me. Men are so fucking stupid. I felt myself letting out all the tears I'd been holding in as I sat at the top of the beach by myself. I can't believe this.

Sorry was the only thing that kept running through my mind. What was he even sorry for?!

My phone was ringing but I didn't even wanna pick it up. Right now I just wanted to be alone and to cry. And this is exactly why I had avoided coming out this whole week. I didn't want to see let alone speak to Tre and I got both.

What was pissing me off was the fact he looked so good. He seemed to have grown more facial hair and he's bulked up too but in a good way. He was still wearing that cologne I loved and it just made me melt.

My body was feeling too many different emotions right now. Did he really have sex with Jayda or was she just talking? The tears were just building up as I thought about everything that just happened.. I can't believe I even lost my virginity to a guy who didn't care about me. He couldn't have.

Then he has the audacity to try and say he loves me? While he has his side girls showing up and being cheeky? To a whole me? I don't even know her and she has something to say. Lord knows I was close to slapping her then I realised Tre weren't my man and I didn't want to be the girl who fights other girls over man. A man that didn't even want me at that.

By now my tears weren't as hard and I was calming down. I heard footsteps approaching me but I didn't even look up to know who it was and I didn't want to. I really just wanted to be alone in my thoughts.

The person say besides me not saying anything so I didn't put my head up instantly. I kept my head down as I was consumed by my thoughts.

'You okay?' The person asked.

I looked up to see it was Izzy sitting besides me. I just wanted to sink into my chair at this point. I hope he didn't see anything or how I was crying. So flipping embarrassing.