41.

AP

London — Ap/Tre&LJ's Uni Crib (Three days after Croatia) 2:56pm

(Three days after Croatia)
2:56pm

'Nah Just call me when you're outside or I'll leave the door unlocked.' I said as I brushed my teeth and on the phone to Nae.

'Okay, I'll be 10 minutes baby. Love you.' She said.

'Love you too.' I replied then locked off.

after trying to convince her for about 10 minutes I got her to agree to come mine. Since the whole thing with Seriyah and Tre she don't wanna come here no more. Just being the normal Monae to be honest.

I watched myself in the mirror in my bathroom As I brushed my teeth quickly. It was 3 days after Croatia and it felt good to be home. I loved being on holiday but I loved my hood too.

I think imma take Monae on holiday for her birthday this summer. I wanna be just alone with her. That partying business was dry as fuck I prefer to be on an empty beach with Nae and I just spending time together. I thought I could do that in Croatia but boy was I wrong. With all that Amina business and then Tre & Seriyah I couldn't really relax. Always something stupid going on.

I text Tre letting him know I was with Monae at the crib. Although she didn't like him Tre was still cool and didn't mind, he understood why she was moving like that. If it were anyone else he would've cussed her out but he knows.

I left my en suite bathroom and headed out to my bedroom and put on my top and tracksuit bottoms as I sat waiting for Nae. I was home alone and I ain't seen her since we got back and I can't lie I missed being around my girl.

I felt like ever since I met her I knew she'd be mine. The circumstances which we started on May Have Just been on a fuck buddy ting but she defo meant more than that to me. I'm 22, I defo know what I want and she's one of the things I want. Ain't ever spoken about a girl like this in my life but monae's different.

I went downstairs to grab a drink from the fridge and then I heard a light knock on the door. I knew who it was so I didn't even ask. 'Hey baby.' She said almost instantly as I opened it she reached out to hug me.

I smiled taking in her strawberry scent and embracing my woman. I moved away from her and took in her outfit and became very confused.