44.

Tre

I just came off insta

I just came off insta. I was preeing Seriyah hard for about the 10th time today. She had me blocked on everything so I was preeing her on a diff account. I didn't care I missed her too much. 

Seriyah don't even understand this is torture to me. I miss her like crazy I just wanted to chat to her. Ap told me she moved out her uni accommodation. I went there yesterday and banged on the door for an hour straight. I was angry as fuckkkk I wanted to kick her door down at that point.

I know everything was fucked up but no one could deny I liked her. I felt a way about her and everyone knew. Maybe I shouldn't have ducked from her but what would you have done? I acted on impulse. My bad but fuck I'm still learning.

I been texting her but since I'm blocked I ain't received nothing back. I tried to use my other phone but I think I had messaged her on it before cause it went through and said read. I left it for about 20 mins and she didn't reply so I texted again and that one didn't go through. So she blocked me again.

I've never been so jealous or pressed in my life about a girl but I didn't care. This was Seriyah and I liked her too much to just let her pass me by. I couldn't. I need to try.

I got up from my bed and started to get ready. I had errands to run today. I need to get some new creps from footlocker and then hit up selfridges.

I checked my texts again before heading to the bathroom and seeing one that grabbed my attention.

Jayda:
So do you wanna stop playing now?
Read: 13:55

Me:
You started this bullshit, you the one playing.
Delivered: 14:15

Jayda:
I told her the TRUTH.  You should've told her yourself. We can speak if u let me come see you later.
Read: 14:18

Me:
I'll hit you up.
Delivered: 14:22

I shook my head and left my phone on the bed and hopped in the shower. I was fucking with Jayda here and there. She was good looking and I couldn't deprive my dick of pussy or head. It didn't mean shut to me it was just a nut and Jayda knew Wag1 too. I checked her about how she tried to start shit with Seriyah. Making our situation worse. I hadn't spoken to her since Croatia. All that shit pissed me off I didn't like seeing Seriyah cry.

After about 30 minutes of sorting out my hygiene I got dressed. It was still hot in London but it was a shit hot. The type that make you wanna stay home all day type heat. 

I wore a simple white tee and grey shorts with my white airforces. It was approaching 4pm by now and it was a weekend. I know Westfield is about to be dumb packed for no reason with these young tings kmt.