36.

Aaron (AP)

Day 4 — Day Party ZcreBeach 3:58pm

3:58pm

It was day 4 in Cro and I can't lie I was done with this place. All this party shit weren't for me, I would prefer staying at the hotel with Just Monae and I. But there was only 3 days left so I was gonna firm it. Trying to keep this lightweight Tre away from Seriyah was a myth. It kept me and Monae away from eachother too but I was cool. She stays in my room at night anyways.

Other than that, this holiday was decent. Being abroad is always good. That london air is different, everything's more relaxing here. The holiday had been good no beef so that was good. Tre and Seriyah ain't crossed paths yet, Nae was chill and Amina kept her mouth shut so thank fuck for that.

I had told Tre to get out of this funky attitude he had cause of Seriyah and this idiot took it as flirt with every girl on the island. Bro was killing me with these hoes every night. He must really be crazy, if Seriyah see him flirting I know she's gonna go mad. He did some fuckboy shit to her.

The sun had everyone wyling. I wanted to send Monae on a first class flight back to London when I saw her in all them bikini's. I know mandem were looking at her and just knowing they were lusting over her made me sick. I wanted to dead these niggas. But Monae's dramatic ass wouldn't let me.

I almost fought a guy for trying to touch her yesterday. Mandem must think cause we're out of London they can try that nonsense. No chance. I'll kill anyone, no matter the city. Nae was gonna be my wife and I weren't ever letting her go or letting no fuckboy get close to her. Not on AP's watch. I took out my phone and went through my pics and coming across one of Monae. I bit my lip just thinking of her. She looked sexy as fuckkk.

I looked around the beach just taking in the scene

I looked around the beach just taking in the scene. Everyone was in all white and music was chill. The sun was out so every bitch was in a bikini looking dirty. Only Monae looked good.. Monae stayed at home today cause she said she was sick. I told her not to eat everything in her sight while were here but she never listens so here she is on holiday with food poisoning. Smh. I'm gonna go see her in a bit.