Imagine #1

Y/N was one of the most popular actresses right now, when she was younger she had guest stared on several shows and played small roles in movies but when she hit tweleve she got a large role in a Disney channel show that after a few years stopped airring. As of now she is a very popular actress and is in the middle of filming a large movie where she has the lead. She had gotten a call about coming onto a award show which she politely accepted. She was in her house changing into a comfortable dress and doing her hair. The award show had also asked the boysquad a group of very talented and very popular dancer to come onto the show who had immeditally said yes and got on the nicest outfits they could find but still made sure they were a little loose since they didn't know if they were going to be asked to dance. All of the boys including: Kenneth, Sean, Julian, Josh, Will, and Gabe were sitting down on the two benches but were told to leave room next to Sean who was the first to sit down. They did what they were told and the next they knew they heard the audience screaming and hear the sounds of camreas so they all turned around to see Y/N L/N coming onto the stage in a short flowy pink dress with her hair tied up into a cute bun. She waved to the fans and hugged the host of the award show and she came and sat next to Sean while everyone of the boys were looking at her with heart eyes as they were great fans of hers. "Oh my god you're the boysquad I'm a very big fan of yours." She said with a warm smile only to laugh at Big Will. "Oh my god Gabe she knows us!" He screamed shaking his best friends shoulders smiling at her. "Of course I know you. You are all very talented dancers." She said smiling.

"You're a very talented actress Y/N." Josh said smiling as they were still all in shock. "Thank you Josh you're a very talented dancer." She said only to have Josh turn to the audience. "Did you guys hear that she knows my name!" He screamed smiling while everyone on and off the stage were laughing. "Okay now lets talk and not just fangirl over the beautiful woman seating infront of us." The host says laughing as he tells everyone to turn on the mics which were connected to their shirts. "So Y/N lets start with you. You're bloosming into a wonderful actress and I heard you dance a little." The host puts as a questions tone and Y/N opens her mouth to say something only to have Sean talk before her. "It's true! I got sent a video of her dancing to my cherography!" He said proudly with a smile making everyone laugh again. "Are you going to proceed with acting or are you going into dancing?" He asks

"Uhm I am staying in acting but I figure I can try dancing aswell and I can maybe try out for movies taht have dancing in them." She says smiling.

"You can dance with me!" Kenneth says quickly

"No me!" Will shouts jumping out of his seat.

"No she's mine! Remember you lost the bet!" Gabe screams pushing Will to the side only to have Julian jump on his back. "You get your girl Sean I'll hold him back!" Julian shouts while the audience was laughing and Y/N was blushing. "Well speaking of Sean can I see the two of you dance together?" The host asks and Seans smile grows as he was trying to stay calm though just like the other boys he wasn't doing so good. "No dance with me!" They all shout and the host laughs. "How about I have all of you dancing together?" The host asks and Y/N quickly nods. "Uhm what cherographys do you know?" Sean asks.

"Several but we can go with tempo?" She asks and the host plays the song as they strat to dance.

(Y/N is Kaycee if you didn't already know.)

They smiled as they went back to their seat and kept on with the rest of the show.

~~~Authors Note~~~

Requested by: ThatAsianLewser

I know this is probably not what you were looking for. If it is nothing to your liking please let me know and tell me what you would let better. I will delete this and make what you want. If you liked this which I doubt because I don't but if you did please let me know and let me know if you want another part.