Imagine #15

Y/n and Josh were what you could call the ideal love story, they had met at eight, became best friends, were each others first kisses, their first dates, and Josh was y/ns first boyfriend, throughout growing up and dating they had broken up a few times and that lead them to dating other people a few times, but they way they seen it, it was good to date other people because later on in life they might have wanted to know what it would be like to have been with other people though most of their life it was just the two of them. Now they were both twenty-five, Josh was still a dancer, when he was younger even as much as he said he wanted to be a dancer throughout his whole life he didn't think he would make it due to the fact that he never got enough stardom, he wouldn't admit this but he knew it, most people looked straight to Sean and some of the girls felt that way towards Kaycee but there was and is no illwill due to the fact that they are all still friends and they admire each other, so Josh was now a highly and well now dancer and he acted slightly. Actually most of the dancers that they knew greowing up, well, stayed dancers. Kaycee and Sean were as big as ever along with Kaycee taking up acting as well, Gabe and Will had there own dance company, Tahani and Tati were slowly rising but were still well known and Tati was taking up singing as well, Kenneth moved back to California and simply stayed began his own dance studio which he ended up pairing off and sharing with Matt Steffania, Nat and Lexee were right up with Sean and Kaycee though they danced less now that they were older and wanted to try other things in life, Julian and Chole were both still dancers Chole is more known for her acting now and Julian was noticed even more for his freestyles. And this bring us to our next point, y/n. Y/N growing up thought her whole life was dance, she started dancing at three and after her first class it was all that ever seemed to be on her mind, though when she hit seventeen and graduated highschool unlike everyone else who just seen a doorway to bigger and better things involing dance she seen another doorway to something other than dance, and well just the thought of it made her head spin, was there more to me than an involing dancer? What's life like without dance? But at the same time it made her body shake with excitement, she wanted to explore other things, she wnated a world outside of dance that as a child and teen would seem unneeded to her but now, she wanted it, she wanted to feel a little more down to Earth.

Y/n at first still wanted to dance, she figured what she knew was safe right? That's how you make sure you're safe and you don't fail, but something in her head was screaming wrong y/n this isn't right. But she didn't listen. Obviously along with dancing all of the squad wanted to go to college, they had all agreed to one on their own time and they ended up all applying for the same one. On the day of their interviews they all came together happy to support each other. On the day to y/ns she couldn't help but go pale at the idea of her life being souly dance, sure that's how it was everyday before but now? Her adult life being all dance? She wasn't sure if she wanted that, Josh was in a different room for his interview at the time so he wasn't there to see the newly pale y/n, but Kaycee was. She had moved herself from the boys down her one of her best friends and sat beside the girl. "Hey, are you alright?" The kind girl had asked and y/n had nodded but upon recieving the look from Kaycee that meant she knew she was lying she spilt everything to her, quickly and and as silently as she cool. Kaycee had giggled and told her that she wasn't wrong for thinking like that and her life didn't have to be dance if she didn't want it to be, and that was when she really got to think. They had called her in for her interview as they sent Josh out, Josh sent her a reassuring smile and nod saying he was sure she'd do great. As she went in Kaycee had told everyone what was happening with y/n and said they needed to help her. Inside the room y/n sat in a chair infront of a long desk with a older lady sat in front of her. She had asked several things, and had mentioned that they only wanted people who ate, slept, and well just about only breathed dance and acting and singing. She had asked if that revoled to y/n she had said no. "What ever do you mean? Do you enjoy drama instead?" She had asked looking over the paper to see everything they had open. "What else are you passionate about?" She asks looking over the several won competitons, and just plan out years of dance. "I was to study law." The words sounded foregin to y/n. She had wrote about this since she was tweleve and secretly had a page saved on her laptop about the classes you need to take in college to become a lawyer hopping she could take them here, she knew it was something she wanted she was just afriad to go after it, but in that moment she knew that was what she needed to do, expecially since she knew she blew she chance out of the water with that school.

Now Josh and y/n live together, they are happily engaged, are talking about the right time to start a family, and both and growing as people in general. Sadly though, the igorned the obviously problem, they were laking communication. Y/n would come home late at night, this wasn't due to anything wrong, she was just laid up through the day with paperwork for the A.D.A and she was also training to be a detective, though she was slightly ready due to being an A.D.A and having to research into cases she had to stay at a presinct after her hours to help as much as she could with ongoing cases. Josh wasn't home much either, for him it wasn't the coming home late problem, well most of the time, it was just not coming home. He would have practices, projects, just hanging out with friends, classes, meets, as many things as possible. Josh still had his fame fully intacked as well which made it harder for him, y/n, well she was still famous but she didn't have as much support as before, sure all of the dancers stopped showing up as much to classes because they were always busy but y/n never came, this made her a 'tradior' in the eyes of their 'fans.'

Josh stood up against the wall in the studio next to Sean as they took a break from one of their many projects. Sean sighed as she kept talking to Josh, "I don't know man, just feels like Kaycee's outgrowing me ya know?" Sean asks staring at his girlfriend across the room laughing going into a backbend with a couple of guy friends. Josh sighs understanding the feeling as he looks at the space between Kaycee and Sean with longing. "Yeah man I get it." He says nodding patting Seans shoulder, normally he would be giving him advice, making Kaycee talk to him, but not this time and Sean didn't push it understanding that Josh was feeling the same way. The way Josh seen it sure Kaycee may be a little busy but at least Sean got to have dinner with her, at least Sean got to know that she was safe all of the time. He sighed telling everyone by leaving instead of staying as she was supposed to, he planned on talking to y/n even if he had to stay up all night, which he was already doing. When Josh got home and unlocked the door, relocking it and going upstairs he was surprised to see y/n already there. She sat on their bed with her laptop on her lap staring intently at the screen, obviously resarching into something, beside her was a plate that held a hot pock with a bite obviously forgotten about when she started working. Josh sighed catching y/ns attention making her shut her laptop with a sigh. "How was your da-" Y/n was cut off as Josh speaks. "We need to talk." He says sternly.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:None

Sorry that this is so long and honestly seems kind of stupid and unneeded, nobody had given me any requests and I felt like you guys needed an update, if you want a part two please comment, I hope you enjoyed it. PLEASE REQUEST SOMETHING I'M DYING HERE!