Imagine #8

Will and Y/N sat on oppisite sides of the couch, Y/N being on the far left end next to her twin brother Sean and Will on the far right next to Gabe. They hadn't spoken for a wekk since Will told Y/N he had liked her for years, of course she liked him back but she didn't like the idea of having her feelings put out even if he liked her the same she did. She used to love the idea of someone loving her in return but when she watched her brother confess his feelings to Kaycee and her say she wasn't ready for a relationship and say she liked him as a bestfriend she couldn't force hersle fto do the same. She sat with an Xbox remote in hand as they all raced to the finish line in a Mario Kart character. Sean was in the lead followed by Y/N, Kaycee, Gabe, Baliey, Mia, Jason, Julian, Josh, and then in last Will. Y/N didn't look at the ranks until she pasted the black and white checkered line assuring her place in second, she then furrowed her eyes in confusion when she seen Will at the bottom of the list. Will, of all people, was the least likely to get second he knew all the games by heart everyone knew he was the one to beat so when he got last the whole room was silent in confusion. Will hadn't been himself latley and Y/N could only hope it wasn't about her, the only person she told was Sean and Will of course told Gabe but that went without saying. "Dude Will did you just get las-" Jason was asking the question that was weaving its way throughout the silence but it was stopped when Wills hard tone spoke. "Last place? Yeah I did." Will said his voice tight and all you could hear was the remote clatter to the group and Wills footsteps that lead upstairs to Gabes room. Everyone sat in confusion expect Gabe, Sean, and Y/N, Gabe and Sean exchanged glances and Y/N couldn't help but put her head down. The in dawned on her. She was trying to protect herself from what happened to Sean but she did the same thing to a sweet guy that didn't deserve it. Her face turned pale and she felt sick when she put her head up Kaycee was the one to talk this time. "Y/N are you okay?" She asked her small voice flowing out with obvious concern for her friend. "No. I feel sick." She said gaining the attention of her brother. "You wanna go home?" He asks knowingly.

"No. I need to talk to him." She says sitting up slihgtly shaking when she looked to Gabe. "Can I go upstairs?" She asked and he nodded as usual and she made her walk upstairs timidly knocking on the door but no sound came through from the other side. She slowly opened the door without it making a sounds so Wills head didn't come up from the desk it was on until he heard the click of the door shutting. He stood up quickly and turned around to see Y/N standing next to the door and they stood in silence. Though the room was silent it was thick with tension as they took in the others apperance. Y/N took in Wills noticing his slouched shoulders, red eyes, and just over all his tired expersions. Will took in how Y/Ns face was paler than normal, almost sickening pale, how her hands were almost shaking, and her breathing looked like it stopped. Neither of them broke the silence for a few seconds but then it was Y/N though her voice was creaking. "Will I'm sorry I-" She tried but his voice stopped her just like it did Jason but this time it wasn't hard or loud it was soft and soaked in pain. "No, don't say sorry Y/N if you don't like me like that don't say sorry. You can't force yourself to like me and I don't want you too." He said his eyes shutting as he spoke almost like saying the words burned his throat, little did she know it did due to him holding back the sobs that caused a burn throughout his throat. "No Will I do like you! I just didn't know how to tell you and I-" His voice cut through again this time it hurt her. "Just go Y/N I don't want you to come here and lie to my face and make me feel some fake happiness while your forcing yourself to do it so I am. Just go." He said and instead of saying why she didn't tell him before she walked out the door. She wanted to go back and he wanted her to come back but neither of them acted on it. Will sat on Gabes bed with his head in his hands and almost ran out when he heard the girls sobs from the otherside of the wall. Y/N slide down the wall sobbing in her hands, it was soon muffles when her brother pulled her against him and smoothed her hair back. "I'm sorry." He kept saying while she cried. "I hurt him. I should have told him." She cried while clingling to her brother, and the boy on the other side of the wall broke down knowing she was telling the truth and he hurt her just the same.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:Someone in my DMs

So sorry I haven't updated in a while I had like twelve projects to do but now school is out and I will be free everyday because I lost be bestfriend of 6 years last week and I am now alone! Yay! Sorry I couldn't think of any happy ones to write due to my bestfriend leaving me but leave some requests and I'll make them. Also I had to make a Will one because as much as I love Sean that's all most are requesting so I figured I'll shake it up with a sad Will one. Comment for a part two and request!