Imagine #23

Alli sat on the warm plush couch with a small bag of chips on lap as she watched random movies that were on her 'watch later' list on Netflix. A small sound came from her phone showing that her boyfriend Sean had posted on his instagram page, she sighed and opened it, it was a picture of them and the caption was simply "I've never had someone care about me as much as I care about them until now." She couldn't help the light crimson blush that came onto her cheeks as she liked the picture and set her phone back down with the screen touching the couch. Alli and Sean hadn't seen each other in about two weeks, of course they texted, facetimed, called, and anything else that the two could think of but the two of them seemed to be on two seperate scedules. Sean had dance, projects, films, and was just plain out busy through the week and then on the weekends it was Allis turn to be busy with dance, school work, and things around the house. This weekend Alli was free but Sean was in London, she bit back her remarks of never seeing each other and supported yet another trip away from his home.

While Alli sat on the couch watching her movies Sean sat in the back seat of an uber with a smile on his face while he texted Josh telling him how close or how far he was from seeing Alli. Even though the two of them had gone longer without seeing each other it was starting to become harder since it was becoming more offend that Sean had to leave. Seans smile only increased when the uber stopped in front of his house making him turn off his phone and slide it into his back pocket. He quickly made his way to the front door and then knocking on the door lightly though loud enough for her to hear him. The knock shocked Alli since nobody else was home and she wasn't supposed to open the door for anyone. She made her way to the kicthen window where you could see who stood at the front door though they wouldn't see you.

All she had to see was the side of his face and it was like her feet were racing towards the door faster than the rest of her body. She was quick to open the door, other than the trouble her shaking hands had with the lock, and flung herself into her boyfriend. Sean easily caught her looping his arounds around her waist and latched them together to hold her tightly off the ground while she had her arms locked around his neck with her face burried in his shoulder while she breathed in his scent out of habit. He made his way into the house shutting and locking the door with his right hand while making sure he didn't drop the girl he had missed so much.

Sean had successfully walked the two of them too the couch and he carefully sat himself on the couch letting Alli set on his lap. He smiled at Alli while putting his hands on her hips to push her body slightly from him, she tried to latch on but his gentle, yet forceful, touch moved her where he wanted. His hands quickly moved from her hips to her soft rosy cheeks. "I missed you so much." His voice was almost as gentle as his hands when he did anything with her and it was hard to believe someone like that excited outside of books. "I missed you too. I thought you were still gonna be in London for awhile longer?" She asked her head tilting lightly letting her beautiful brown locks unevenly fall to the side making him see her as a adorable child. "I was supposed to but I'd rather be with you." His words were still so gentle, as if they were caressing her and not his hands.

"That's good because I'd rather be with you than anywhere else in the world." Seans eyes were going from her wide brown eyes, that in a way almost reflected his own, and her beautiful pink plump lips. He couldn't help it, he had missed the feeling of her lips on his, it always made him feel at home, Alli on the other hand was simply staring at his lips. She had wanted to wait for him to make the move but she decided she wasn't going to wait any longer and put her hands on his neck quickly while attaching their lips together, Sean didn't take more then a second to respond and put his hands on her hips to move her slightly closer to him. Alli's body flushed at the feeling of his hands on her hips and the fact that she could feel his lips in the shape of a smile.

Sean took the second move, he slowly moved his tongue along her bottom lip making her slightly part her lips for his tongue to come into her mouth. He slowly, and sensually swirled his tongue around hers and she did the same to his though the pace was slightly different due to her eargerness. While their tongues took the time to dance together Sean moved his hands slightly under the bottom part of her shirt so that he could feel her soft warm skin. Alli was the one that pulled away, though it was obviously against her own will, when she pulled away she was breathing heavily and her lips were already slightly puffy and a dark pink color. They stared at each other in glee of being able to have each other in the same room and Sean couldn't help the proud smirk on his lips that highlighted his dimple while he stared at her puffy lips. "I missed you." Sean said seriously while his hands while rubbed her sides under her shirt and his chest slightly rose unsteadily. "And I missed you." Alli said while rubbing her hands up and down his chest. Then Sean leaned up to place his lips back onto hers.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Hey! I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates and I know it's a lame excuse but it's just school and other things, but I'm going to try and get some chapters up during my break which will be until next Monday. Also, now that you guys see how sucky my updates are during the school year would you still like there to be a second book, since I do believe it would be published during the school year so I can't promise a lot of updates on it until the summer. Please let me know because I don't want to post a book nobody wants to read. THANK YOU GUYS SO SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS!!

Requested by: -seans
I am so freaking sorry for the long wait and if this is not what you wanted you can always tell me and I will rewrite it, I just really wanted to get it up since I believe you requested this over a month ago and I made you wait WAY too long.

{11.17.18}