Imagine #10

Julian was throwing a party and had invited you, you normally weren't one for parties but your brother, Sean, was going and your sisters would be out of town so you knew it would be more fun. You also thought it would be the perfect time to let Julian know how you felt about him, you had liked Julian since you were ten years old and you were now fifteen, you told him how you felt when you were twelve and got friendzoned everyone besides Sean figured the crush had went away. Julian and you were best friends since you were ten and neither of you even let the crush ruin your friendship, you were still just as close. Though when you hit fourteen Julian started hopping around dating every girl he laid eyes on, except for you and Kaycee, you kept your crush hiden from everyone except Sean and Sean dating Kaycee he let her know aswell.

You stood in the mirror taking in your full appreance, you had your hair curled with half of it up in a ponytail and the bottom half of curls flowed down your back and over your shoulders, you had no makeup on other than clear lip gloss, and your dress was a thigh high pink sequence dress and your shoes were just black flats seeing as how you you couldn't walk in heels. You smiled at your appreance it was one of the first times you'd ever found yourself to be fully beautiful you slipped your long chain for your purse over your head so it laid on your hip and it held your phone, lip gloss, and the second set of keys for the car you and Sean shared. "You ready?" Sean asks from the doorway making you turn to face him. "Oh my god you're beautiful." Kaycee said with a smile walking over to hug you, you took note of the fact that since she was in heels you were no longer the same height she was two inches taller. "Thank you, so do you, I'm ready." You said to Sean after thanking Kaycee. "Alright lets go girls." Sean says with a smile.

You pulled up to Julians house, there were several cars around and if we were anyone else we'd have to park down the block but we got to park in Julians drive way as we were his actual friends. We we got out Kaycee stopped Sean. "Sean take a picture of me and Y/N I need to rememeber the time I'm taller than her." Kaycee says smiling while handing him the phone and he takes the picture before handing it back. "Alright I know you're not going to let me watch over you and I know you're not going to hang on us the whole night so please be careful,don't let someone else pour your drink, don't set your drink down, and be safe." Sean said looking at his little sister going over some of the rules he set for her as this was her first party. "Yeah, okay, I got it have fun with Kaycee, just not to much fun." You said laughing as you walked away making Kaycees cheeks go a dark shade of red.

After about an hour or two you weren't drunk, you knew better, but you were tippsy. You felt an arm go around your shoulder making you turn to it witha smile. "I see you made it." Julian says looking at you with a smile. "Yeah, you invited me figure I had nothing else to do." You say with a shrug debating with yourself on weather to tell him or to just leave it alone. "Do you want to come with me so I can talk to you without yelling or is there some guy you want to dance with?" Julian asks taking the red plastic cup from your hand and throwing it in the trash. "Sure. Lets go." You say and Julian takes your hand leading you upstairs, only you didn't stop there he took you to the roof and had you set down near the ledge, he would of had you closer but he didn't want to with seeing that you had drank, he couldn't tell how much but he still wouldn't do it. "So why'd you actually come tonight?" Julian asks looking at you as you turn from the red sunset to look at him. "I would be bored if not." You say with a shrug. "And that's it?" Julian asks.

"Yeah, why'd you invite me here?" You ask with a confused look seeing as how he never invited you to a party, he always said it was because he didn't want you around the alcohol, but deep down it was because he knew it would hurt you to see him at the party with a bunch of different girls. "I needed to talk to you, figured I could do it tonight." He says with a shrug making your whole body turn to face him. "Then talk." You say giggling.

"Y/N I love you, I have since you told me you liked me, I was afraid of the feeling so I tried to lock it away. I tried to go with different girls and no matter what just looking at you right now gives me a different thrill than even kissing those other girls. And I know I probably messed things up while doing that I just wanted to tell you." You sat there staring at him in shock, you never though he would tell you any of it, he mostly didn't even think it was possible for him to like her. "I love you t-" You didn't get to get the whole sentence out because he grabbed your face within a split second and pressed your lips together. Though he grabbed your face quickly, the kiss didn't end quickly, it was soft and full of passion and it didn't end until Julian pulled away both of you out of breath as you stared at each other like you were staring at the stars.

~~~Authors Note~~~
This is honestly the worst thing I've ever written. I didn't know what else to write so I went with this idea and it was anything but good. I just figured you guys deserved an update, let me hear some requests it would be amazing lmao.
20K?!?!? That's awesome!