Imagine #3 (part 2)

It had been about a month since Y/N and Sean had went live and it had been about two weeks since Sean had told his fan base that Y/N and him were in a relationship, lets just say it went anything but smooth. Y/N had been getting a large amount of hate on all of her social medias, Sean was getting several comments and messages saying he could a lot better and that he and Kaycee should be together, and Kaycee was getting a even bigger amount of "Seaycee" comments and other comments and messages asking how upset she was at Y/N for ruining their relationship. Kaycee and Y/N had grown extermely close where they were best friends along with Tahani but that gave her even more hate because everyone claimed she ruined KayHanAti. Kaycee decided to call everyone over to help with the hate comments as Y/N and her were having a sleepover and they couldn't do anything because their phones were blowing up with comments all meaning something rude or mean to Y/N. Within a hour everyone was sitting in Kaycees room in a circle, the order was: Kaycee, Y/N, Sean, Josh, Julian, and Tahani. "Okay so what-" Sean starts but gets stopped by a ring from Y/Ns phone causing her to look at it and throw her phone to the middle and cover her face. "I didn't ruin Seaycee!" She nearly screams causing Kaycee and Sean to each put an arm around her and rub her arms. "We know that. Seaycee was never real just a friendship. You did nothing but make all of us happy." Kaycee says placing her head on her now second best friends shoulder. "But they don't!" Y/N mumbles as the comments were finally becoming to much. "That's it." Sean says as he stands up making all eyes go to him. "Jewls. Josh. Come on." Sean says as he goes to walk out of Kaycees room. "What are you doing?" Y/N asks.

"I'm fixing this." Sean says and walks outside to Kaycees yard and sits down in the grass with Julian and Josh on either side of him. Sean clicks on his live button on his instagram and both of the boys finally catch on to what he was doing. Within five minutes there was a large amount of viewers  and as he went to say something a comment caught his eye, it said 'Ohhhh he's at Kaycees we all knew he'd leave that stupid girl and get his head back on straight.' "Guys I'm at Kaycees because Y/N and Kaycee were having a sleepover and you guys were sending hate comments to the both of them. Now if you are a true fan base like I hope you are you will realize that Kaycee is a great friend but nothing more. Y/N is my girlfriend and it took a lot to tell you guys that and you're hurting her. This is very upsetting. You may think that just because she isn't Kaycee she doesn't have feelings but she does and it bothers me that you guys feel nothing about hurting someone so caring." He says as he stares at the camrea. He went to say something else but now the phone was out of his hand and in Kaycees showing her and Tahani as they were standing infront of his sitting figure. "Guys what he is saying is true. We all love Y/N and she is Tahani and I's best friend now and before you say it she didn't ruin Seaycee or KayHanAti. Now I will never be rude you all know that but you guys are disappointing all of us by the way you are tearing down another person and I would love it if you would stop." Kaycee says and turns off Seans live and they all walk into to see Y/N sitting on her phone. "Hey you good?" Sean asks and she nods, they all play games leaving their phones away until Kaycee, Sean, adn Y/Ns phones start going off. It was screenrecordings of what Kaycee and Sean had said and the comments were several apologys from fans. Before the noticed all of the hate comments were taken from Kaycee, Sean, and Y/Ns pages and they all enjoyed the rest of the sleepover after liking the posts and saying 'thank you'.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by: powerlilly

I'm actually kinda proud of this one. I love all of the feedback and all of the love you guys are giving me it means a lot! Thank you so so much and please keep requesting and commenting and voting!