Imagine #2

Y/N and Sean had been dating for a month and a half now, she didn't dance, sing, or act. Y/N was just a normal girl, she didn't even do online schooling, she went to public school. Y/N had gotten along well with all of Seans friends boys and girls included but they hadn't told his fan base for the simple fact that Sean didn't want her to get any hate, which he knew would happen. Sean decided to invite a few friends over to stay and hang out. Julian, Josh, and     Y/N were the only ones that could make it over. Y/N and Sean were sitting on one couch hanging out while Julian and Josh were play wrestling while they were arguing over something that Y/N didn't queit catch onto. Sean decided to go live as he normally did when he was with the two boys known as his best friends. He set his phone up on the table where the camrea captured Sean and Y/N and in the back in captures Josh and Julian who were still arguing. Without noticing what he was doing Sean had slide his hand to where it was holding Y/N but their hands were between their legs so the live couldn't see it though they could tell their hands were near each other. Y/N was on her phone while Sean answered questions that he was getting from his live and now Josh and Julian were sitting on the back of the couch were the live could barley see them. "Who is she?" Sean states as a question while he was reading them off but this question made the girl bring her eyes off her phone and onto his. "Well guys this is my friend Y/N we met a few months ago." He says smiling while she smiled slightly. "Does she dance?" Sean copies yet another question. "She can but she doesn't go to class." He answers but by the time he finshed his answer what seemed to be hunderds of comments popped up from different people stating that they were holding hands so Y/N casually brings both her hands to her lap but by now serval people had known and stated that they had screenshots. Josh and Julian had grown very close to Y/N so they were now paying attention to the live and Julian was the first to speak about the new comments that everyone was seeing. "Guys Seaycee is not real. They're just really good friends. And even if it were don't say that Y/N ruined it." Julian said to the live because there were several comments about seaycee. "Guys I don't want hate on her alright? She's just a really good friend that's all." He says before turning off the live. "You know you're going to have to tell sooner or later right?" Josh asks as they all slide off the couch onto the ground. "Yes." They both groan and they stop when Sean and Y/Ns phones were going off loudly. They both check. For Sean there were serveral people tagging him in posts where they had screenshots of Y/N and him holding hands, them smiling, and a screen recording of Julian saying thay Seaycee wasn't real and another screen recording of Sean saying not to bring hate to the girl. Y/N was getting several new followers and she was scrolling through them and most were fan accounts of Sean. "Jesus Sean your fandom is a large collection of stalkers.

~~~Authors Note~~~
Requested by:ThatAsianLewser

So I hope you like it! I wasn't really sure where to go with it so I just tried my best. If anyone has requests please comment. If it is a imagine request please use the format which should be three or four chapters back. Thank you!