Imagine #22

Y/n stood in the middle of the open hallway with a look of sadness and betrayal on her face. "You don't love me anymore?" The words fell from her lips without her premisson and she wasn't sure if they sounded like a question or a statement but either way it was enough to stop the tan skinned boy and have him turn around looking as if he'd just been slapped. He spoke as he slowly moved back towards the fragile girl he'd been fighting so hard to hold onto. "Of course I love you." His voice was small and seemed as fragile as the state both of them were in. "But I can't be with you. I-I'm leaving alright. I don't know when I'm coming back but when I do we can talk." Kenneth spoke slow as if he were telling a child how to do math homework. Y/ns heart was racing and her chest was quickly, but tightly, rising up and down. "W-what do you mean you're leaving?" She asked as one large tear coming from her eye and falling slowly down her cheek but she couldn't bring herself to wipe it off and Kenneth couldn't get his hands to move. "I'm going to the philippines with my parents." He spoke slowly again and this time instead of ending and going into a silence he was met with a sob escaping Y/ns plump quivering lips. His parents had the plan to stay there for awhile but they had found a way for Kenneth to stay here since that was one of his wishes so he could still see Y/n. "You say you weren't.." Her words voiced all of the betrayal and sadness that was placed on her face and Kenneth couldn't help but feel guilty though he kept his words steady thinking he needed to be strong for the both of them though all it did was make Y/n think he didn't even care about their relationship. "I think it's good to have a break from each other." Kenneth said as he turned and walked away leaving Y/n to watch his figure leave the building.

One year later.

Y/n sat with a smile on her face while her hand stayed within the warm embrace of Julians hand, after Kenneth had left Julian was the first person to comfort her, they had now been together for four months. "No guys it's like this." Josh said laughing as he stood in the middle of the room and put a pink twizzler over his top lip. "Hi I'm Kaycee and I love rainbows and sparkles and I spread more happiness from my pinky finger in one day than you will ever be able to." He spoke in a high pitched voice while he walked around in a circle on his tip toes tapping everyone head as if he were playing duck, duck, goose. Everyone laughed and Kaycee clapped telling him his impresson was spot on. They all smiled towards Seans mother who walked in with yet another bowl of popcorn. "Mom we haven't even finished the last one." Sean groaned with a laugh while Y/n look the large silver bowl into her hands passing it over to Josh who took a large handful with a smile. "I just want to make sure you kids are good for the night, your dad and I are going to bed, if you plan on staying up past eleven I want you guys to go to the basement or garage so that you can respect our sleeping." She spoke kindly mainly looking towards her only son. "Of course Mrs. Lew." Everyone spoke with a smile making her nod towards the kids she had known for years. "Love you honey." She said kissing his dimpled cheek while she walked upstairs, only to turn when the doorbell rang. "Who could that be at ten at night?" Miya asked checking her watch. "I don't know you go to bed I'll get it." Sean said smiling to his mother who nodded trusting her youngest with whomever was at the door as she walked out of sight.

While Sean opened the door everyone had went back to talking only to stop and look towards the door that had just loudly slammed shut. "Did Sean just get kid napped?" Bailey asked standing up with a serious concerned face and Y/n dropped Julians hand. "I'm gonna go get his mom." Kaycee said her voice unsure of what was going on. "No. Kace I'm just gonna go-" Julian was the one to speak as he timidly went to the door but it opened to everyones surprise gaining a squeal from everyone and it made Julian jump back quickly but Sean stuck his head in the half way open door to look towards his friends then to Julian. "Julian..uhm..can you come here for a moment?" Sean asked causing the room to be filled with confusion. "Bro why don't you just-" Julian was speaking but Sean stopped him short of his sentence with a forceful voice that surprised everyone since he rarely used it let alone used it against one of his friends. "Julian. Now, Or I swear to god I will-" Julian quickly walked outside covering his mouth and closing the door.

"Should we.." Tahanni trailed off with her question while she looked to everyone in the room. "No." Josh said slightly bumed that the fun night they had planned seemed to take a different turn. "Yeah we should give them their pri-" Y/ns calm voice was cut off by Sean yelling at who everyone in the room thought was Julian. Everyone quickly ran outside against the words that had just been said. When they ran out Josh and Kaycee were in the front so they were the only ones who could really see what was going on. Julian had Kenneth on the ground while he tried to punch him but Kenneth was blocking the hits and Sean was on the ground holding a hand under his bleeding nose. Everyone stood slightly hearing heavy breathing and random cussing sprees.

Finally realizing nobody was going to move to let her see what was happening she put a hand on Joshs arm trying to move him so she could go forward. "No." Josh said turning around to block her view causing her to furrow her brows. "Josh I have to see if Julians alright." She said trying to jump forward. Her voice and words caused Kenneth to try and wiggle out from under Julian only causing them in an even worse position with Kenneth on his stomach and Julian on his back trying to bring them back to the way they were moments before though he still took the time to punch the back of his head a few times. "No you don't want too-" Josh was cut short when Y/n slipped forward looking to the scene at hand, she couldn't see his face but seeing the chain she had bought him was enough to know.

"Kenneth?"

~~~Authors Note~~~
Hey! Sorry for not updating a lot I'm still kinda low on idea and I'm trying to get an A in Spanish and it's really hard. But! I did just get my wisdom teeth out of Thursday last week and let me say, if you don't have to get it done don't. Anyways thank you for all the love on this book and I have decided to add the girls to this book. Please leave some requests it would be really helpful!